Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] World Of Color Priority Seating ?

I have read the current rumors that Priority Seating for WOC will be located at Ariel's Grotto.

Are these just rumors? Or is there more to it (insider info)?

Ariel's Grotto seems to be at an odd angle to the show space, overall. Is the show expected to be visible from the sides, like F!?

Is the expected price for Priority Seating expected to be the same as Fantasmic?

Just wondering... about these things.

Re: World Of Color Priority Seating ?

I have read the current rumors that Priority Seating for WOC will be located at Ariel's Grotto. Are these just rumors? Or is there more to it (insider info)?

This probably is not true but if it is then I'd love to see the look on the guest's faces when the first scene incorporating the mist projection starts.

All joking aside I would expect to see the priority seats somewhere along the frontmost railing of the park's viewing area.

Ariel's Grotto seems to be at an odd angle to the show space, overall. Is the show expected to be visible from the sides, like F!?

It can be viewed from any angle obviously due to the massive scale but there will be drawbacks to watching the show from anywhere but the park. Unlike F!, the WoC show seems to only have 1 main projection angle rather than duplicating the projections onto angled screens.

Is the expected price for Priority Seating expected to be the same as Fantasmic?

Knowing Disney it will most likely be the same price.

Comment

Thank you for the response!

Comment

Wasnt it going to be atop the GCH expansion.

http://www.westcoaster.net/images/up...-dlr024-sm.jpg

http://www.westcoaster.net/images/up...-dca013-sm.jpg
        Last edited by penguinsoda; 04-15-2010, 12:08 PM. Reason: Hotlinked image

1. Disneyland 1997;
        2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
          All joking aside I would expect to see the priority seats somewhere along the frontmost railing of the park's viewing area.
          I don't know about that. I don't think that they would place the priority viewing area that people pay for in the same place that will almost assuredly get soaked during the show.
          *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
          *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
          *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

I think the roof is for the DVC units.

Comment

Originally posted by oo_nrb View Post
              I don't know about that. I don't think that they would place the priority viewing area that people pay for in the same place that will almost assuredly get soaked during the show.

I definitely agreed with you on this one. When I went to Paradise Park today, I realized that the boardwalk is EXTREMELY Closed to the Water nozzles. I for one, will not seat in the boardwalk "1st tier" because you will definitely get wet with the slight wind.

Another reason is I will not want to keep turning my head side-to-side. I will be standing way back to where the speakers are so I can get a full scope of the show without haven't to turn my head so many times.
              My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
              http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by WDW FAN 88 View Post
                I think the roof is for the DVC units.
                And to be honest, the view from there won't be optimal.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rya86n View Post
                  There is a View Deck up there. I have been there and hook photos Of Testing of WOC.
                  Not the best place to see the big Water screen.
                  Later I need look up some my Photo from the DVC Veiw deck.
                  When I was there The day time the door was lock to the deck.
                  Last edited by penguinsoda; 04-15-2010, 12:08 PM. Reason: Hotlinked image
                  AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                  Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                  Older photo
                  New Photo

Member of
                  MiceChat WDW Trip
                  Next trip
                  2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Thanks in advance to Fishbulb's awesome pics.

Here is my idea for where the priority seating block(s) could be:

and here my cheesy representation of the unobstructed view from the block farthest back:

There is definately the potential for priority seating areas inside the park.

Comment

How about a balcony or rooftop seating area on the brand new Little Mermaid building. Would be a great view. Wonder if they could pull that off?
                      Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Mikerscope View Post
                        How about a balcony or rooftop seating area on the brand new Little Mermaid building. Would be a great view. Wonder if they could pull that off?
                        The trees lining the park are too tall and you would need some type of elevator access to the roof or balcony as well.

Comment

I heard some talking from some people in TDA around the lines of $65 per person. Where the seating will be I have no idea. And I don't know if the info is/was concrete.

Comment

Just to be clear, there is no "seating," priority or otherwise.

There is 9,000-people-packed-like-sardines standing.

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                            Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                            imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
                              Just to be clear, there is no "seating," priority or otherwise.

There is 9,000-people-packed-like-sardines standing.

Where there is money to be made, I think there will seating to be had. I don't have any info on this so I'm just blowing smoke. But I'd be shocked out of my mind if they don't have priority seating.

Additionally, if you want to wine and dine your special guests, they ain't gonna be standing for that show. Chairs will appear, and if they fit as many bodies in the viewing area because of it...oh well. If I was a betting man, I'd put big money on priority seating.
                              Last edited by Mac Daddy; 04-16-2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X