Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the windowed building behind Star Tours?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What's the windowed building behind Star Tours?

If you stand in front of Plaza Pavilion facing the entrance to Tomorrowland, you can see a building behind Star Tours that is seemingly connected and has some windows toward the back. Looking at maps, it does appear to be connected. The lights don't seem to ever be on in those windows. Does anyone know if they're just deocraive or is that some sort of office area? Was this portion of the building always connected to the Star Tours building? Thanks!

Re: What's the windowed building behind Star Tours?

I THINK I have an idea of what you're talking about but I would need to see a picture to be absolutely sure!

Comment

I believe you are referencing the windows the Peoplemover used to look through. If not, then I have no idea!

Comment

That's just part of the Star Tours show building. It's easier to get a feel for the area from the air. I'm not sure what's in that specific part of the building. I suspect the windows aren't real, but I'm not positive about this.

Comment

it's merely decor.. themed show building for Star Tours, otherwise would simply be plain white building..

Comment

It's the show building.
            Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X