Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Disneyland Resort Hiring for Summer 2010?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Disneyland Resort Hiring for Summer 2010?

Does anybody know if disneyland is actively hiring for this summer? I applied at the beginning of march but haven't heard anything back yet. I wanted to apply for "attractions" but it wasn't listed as an available role at the time so i selected "I don't see what i'm looking for." About a week ago i noticed that the disneyland career site had added "part time attractions" as an available role. Is this a good sign? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Is Disneyland Resort Hiring for Summer 2010?

Two things that you should know for the 2010 hiring season:

1) Because of the economy there have been many many applications already turned in since the end of summer 09'. This has allowed TDA to cancel their annual job fair as they have a whole army of back-applicants that to this day remain jobless.

2) Your best bet in 2010 is to make regular visits to TDA to check up on job opportunities. Come prepaired to be interviewed as they will prefer to interview you on the spot if there is an opening and really try to sell yourself as being representative of the Disney standard; get a neatly trimmed haircut, get rid of any beard mustache or soulpatches, tuck your shirt in, wear a tie, and SMILE!!

Comment

I applied in march as well. Hopefully we will here something soon! I really want to work there.
      "To all that come to this happy place: welcome. Disneyland is your land."óWalt Disney

Comment

I applied back in January and was just hired this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
          I applied back in January and was just hired this month.
          congrats!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X