This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Princess fantasy fair coronation to return

so another site is claiming that the Princess Fantasy Fair coronation and storytelling is returning this summer to the Princess Fantasy Fair. Supposedly it opens the same day nightastic starts. looks like TDA is trying to add entertainment to fill the gap in case the resort is overwhelmed this summer again like last year especially with WOC opening.

its good to hear that they are doing something but i wish they would remove the meet and greet and bring back a new show or tear that thing out and build a proper enclosed theater if not use the area to build another large ride that will increase the park capacity

Re: Princess fantasy fair coronation to return

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
    but i wish they would remove the meet and greet and bring back a new show
    Yes,
    bring back the shows!
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

I also have a feeling another stage show is coming back. I heard some what I think were rehearsals.

Comment

I think Kritter talked about this a while ago. If it does, it'll return in June like you said Baloo.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I kinda like the PFF, but I would love to see them put another show in there. I really enjoyed the Pocahontas show that was there a long time ago.

Comment

Will it never end!?!?!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
              I think Kritter talked about this a while ago. If it does, it'll return in June like you said Baloo.

Thanks, TFE!

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...me-summer.html

Comment

shows are better than meet and greets anyday
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X