This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Beef Stew in a Bread Boule at French Market

I went to Disneyland for the first time since I moved to AZ last week and was very sad to find that the French Market no longer had the Beef Stew in a Bread Boule. This was my favorite thing to eat, like anywhere. Does anyone know what happened? Why did they change there menu? Can you still get this anywhere in the Magic Kingdom?

Thanks!!!

Re: Beef Stew in a Bread Boule at French Market

The Royal Street Veranda seems to have steak gumbo in a bread bowl but I don't know about beef stew anywhere. I'm sorry you were disappointed!
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

They have great bread bowls (soup or salad) over in DCA.
      The place attached to the bread tour (sorry, can't remember the name)
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

THey changed it awhile ago, and I am SO SO Sad about it too It was my favorite chilly weather meal.

They don't have it anywhere in either park, unfortunately
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

They closed down and did a refurb and changed the menu to more "healthy" choices. I really, really miss the french dip sandwich and fries I used to get there. I've only eaten there once since they did the menu change. It was just OK and also somewhat more expensive. Also over in DCA next to the bread factory where they serve things in a bread bowl, there is no beef stew there either.
          sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X