This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Spring Break Time at Disneyland 2010

Captain EO returns to Disneyland just in time for Spring Break 2010. Here are some quick highlights of our recent April visit. HOLD ON & enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7R49dOHZ6w"]YouTube - Spring Break at Disneyland 2010[/ame]

Re: Spring Break Time at Disneyland 2010

another great video.. thanks for sharing!

love your Christmas at DL videos, btw
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

You get a standing applause for that, greatest video yet, I love it, it put me back in the Disney Spirit, I love the EO Song, great footage, you are very very very very talented. I am in awe of you. awesome:thumbup::bow:

Comment

Now that was GREAT Greg! You are the best, can't wait to go back. Go Captain EO!!!

Comment

Wow, thanks for sharing! It was body tingling for me lol!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
          We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
          Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Great video! Very enjoyable!
            "Whether in his movies or in his theme parks, Disney always promised a fantasy in which one could exercise the privileges of childhood - privileges he never abandoned in his own life. This will to power took the inanimate and brought it to life, or the illusion of like. In animation one could exercise the power of a god." - Neal Gabler, writer-'Walt Disney, The Triumph of The American Imagination'

Comment

Your videos are great! I love the transitions.
              Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Yes you are so talented I have found myself watching this video about ten times today.

Comment

Thanks Everyone! Glad you enjoyed it. Can't go wrong with a MJ soundtrack.

Comment

Great video! I can't wait until I can go again!
                    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Comment

Very cool video!

Comment

You have just made me dizzy from all those pans/zooms and fast cuts. Good coverage though.

Comment

Now THAT is what I'm missing!! You can't usually get the feel of the park in video, but you did! Great job!!
                          Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

Comment

I just previewed this video to My Fiance, and she agrees that this is the greatest Disney Video that we have ever seen, you are so talented, Disney could put this video out as an ad and not do a thing to it and people would eat it up. Are you or have you ever been in film school? I could watch this video every day, you captured everything great about Disney. How many times can I say I love it, Not enough.

Comment

That is an outstanding video! Great! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X