Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

AP/Parking Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] AP/Parking Question

If one has a Deluxe (w/ parking as an add-on) and upgrades to Premium pass, will they give you a refund on the parking you bought with the Deluxe since parking is already included on the Premium.

Re: AP/Parking Question

For what it's worth... I believe my friend did this last year and she asked. I think they calculated the $79 add-on for parking with the amount of visits with the Deluxe passport... basically if you used the passport less than 5-6 times, they would refund the difference on parking ($14 each visit) on a prorated basis. I might be wrong but I remember her saying something like this.

:unsure:
    "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
    Fish are friends, not food."

Comment

I upgraded from Deluxe a few years ago, so this might be different now. I just had to pay the difference in price between the Deluxe w/parking and Premium.

Comment

that's correct u just pay the difference

Comment

Thank you everyone.

Comment

So basically, take baby steps. So Cal, to Deluxe with parking, then to Premium. How about THAT for payments

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X