This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mousepod ???

does anyone know whats up with this podcast, been a while since theres been an update it looks like, just wondering if anyone had any info.

Re: Mousepod ???

I do I do! Well, a bit of info at least.

MousePod has been VERY busy with worklife and doing some other podcast projects for a line of clothing. This has left the PodCasts on the back burner for a bit. However, he has shared with me the plans for upcoming podcasts and, believe me, they will be cool and worth the wait.

Comment

Here's the lowdown: The MousePod will be relaunching shortly, with a format that is very listener-friendly. You'll have to stay tuned for the details, but here's a hint - it won't hurt to watch Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs this week...
      Download the latest MousePod - Volume 2 Episode 3

or subscribe via iTunes here

Comment

I just wanted to say I just started listening to the mousepod, and it's by far my favorite disney podcast! I really hope you continue

Comment

I hope it continues too! MousePod and the ParkHopping Podcast are the best Disneyland-centric Podcasts out there!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

This thread is old! And Mousepod still hasen't updated sence! Someone get him to read this again and update again. Im getting irratated with no mousepod updates.
            Beautify Yourself

Comment

This was a great podcast; I really hope he hasn't given up on it!

:beg:
              --Jonathan

Comment

It's back!!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up NA!! After I got my first iPod last month (I used to burn CD's to listen to it) I couldn't even subscribe to the the podcast because it was so out of date. Finally I'm subscribed! If you go to Jesse's post from 11/1/05 above, the "subscribe" link in his post works great.

:thumbup:
                  --Jonathan

Comment

Hooray! I listened to it this morning, awesome stuff!! I'm so glad it's back

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X