Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kids absolutely kill me if we don't eat there at least once. It is usually their choice for every meal we eat in the park (though my son has taken a fancy to the fried chicken in New Orleans Square.)

The restaurant is a good size, busy but never too crowded. I have never had to wait for a table but there are rarely large numbers of tables available during prime eating hours.

I used to love eating at the Hungry Bear but I don't think it is ever open!
    The Mur

Comment

Really? It's Always Open When I Go But I also only get to go during the Busy summer
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Pizza Port should stay, but it should be refurbed. I think it's pretty hideous inside there. The purple/red has got to go. I don't know exactly what they should change it to, but there's something about the place that just kinda puts me on edge. It's a little hard to just sit down and relax because of the atmosphere.

Also, it's pretty expensive. I can go to the Village Haus and get nearly twice the pizza (a full personal pan vs one big slice), for considerably less money.

Comment

No, with the Lunching Port gone for some time, the East Side of the park really needs an alternative to Club Buzz (I still call it TLT, but I digress...). Although I do miss Mission To Mars/Flight to the Moon, decent Italian is just what the doctor ordered. IMHO, the pasta is better than the Pizza at R2P2.
          "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
          Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
          "
          -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

The Pizza Port is one of the best places to eat in the park. Their cheese pizza and garlic bread are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by NWRREngineer
              Is the pizza any good? I haven't actually tried it yet... What's the crust like? How much pepperoni do they use?
              it was not good...the pasta was not the greatest either. I suppose for theme park food it was, but I've had better.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X