Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Halloween at Disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween at Disneyland

Probably the same question asked over and over here. I was wondering when everything at Disneyland will be "officially" in Halloween mode. Decorations, fireworks, etc. I was hoping by the first week of October, everything would be kicked off. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks!
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Re: Halloween at Disneyland

If I remember its for all of october, the new halloween fireworks show was great. Its my favorite time to go.
    without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

Comment

It is ready by late September, so yes, it will be ready at your time.
      Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Great! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Usually the last week, and especially weekend of September kicks off the Halloween season at Disneyland. As the Halloween festivities become more and more of a draw and even more profitable for Disneyland, they are starting it earlier and earlier.

It really is a great time to go and the stuff they do for Halloween time is some of the best of the year.
          Life is far too short for bland food!

Flickr page: www.flickr.com/ringoffirehotsauce
          You Tube: www.youtube.com/ringoffireguy
          Facebook: http://profile.to/michaelgreening/
          Twitter: http://twitter.com/RingofFire1
          Personal website: www.mikeanddianes.com

Comment

We're really looking forward to going at this time of year. I've been telling my daughters how everything is the same...but there's thousands of little changes that make it so special.

And...I guess there's new stuff too...(WOC, Carsland, etc.)

Comment

Halloween time is my favorite time of the year at Disneyland for some reason ( : i remember them starting in mid September last year. and now with World of Color maybe having a World of Villains show for that season, it should be even better!!!

-just a note, they need to fix the Ghost Galaxy on Space Mountain and have better special effects and better projections. I was a bit disappointed with it last year because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
                We're really looking forward to going at this time of year. I've been telling my daughters how everything is the same...but there's thousands of little changes that make it so special.

And...I guess there's new stuff too...(WOC, Carsland, etc.)
                Carsland won't be finished by October will it?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X