This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mouseketeer
    anyone here go to Cast Blast on Monday nite?

They were running the middle elevator differently, i'm not sure if it was the whole nite but on my second ride that nite they turned the entire show off. No light or sound tho with the same drop profile. You were able to hear all the mechanisms in the elvator without all the sound effect. It was pretty neat cuz we werent sure when the drop sequence would start.
    That sounds more like a glitch than a decission.

Comment

anyone here go to Cast Blast on Monday nite?

They were running the middle elevator differently, i'm not sure if it was the whole nite but on my second ride that nite they turned the entire show off. No light or sound tho with the same drop profile. You were able to hear all the mechanisms in the elvator without all the sound effect. It was pretty neat cuz we werent sure when the drop sequence would start.
      Yeah I was there. We were on one that was all dark too - weird experience. It was like riding Indy without any sound... strange indeed.
      ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon
        That sounds more like a glitch than a decission.
        nope it wasn't a glitch, they warned us before the ride that it would be dark and w/o SFX.
        flickr

[PhotoWalk] - 02/02 - This and That & FIREWORKS
        [PhotoWalk] - 11/6 - DTD, DCA and DL - GRR & XMAS Decorations
        [PhotoWalk] - 11/2 & 11/3 - DL - NOS, ToonTown and some here and there...
        [PhotoWalk] - 10/7 - DCA and DL - More Night Photography
        [PhotoWalk] - 9/16 - DCA - Details, Signs, and Lighting

Comment

nope it wasn't a glitch, they warned us before the ride that it would be dark and w/o SFX.
          Odd. Though it's still possible that it wasn't working, but they didn't want to reduce capacity, so they ran it that way anyway.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X