This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Goodbye koda and kenai, hello humphrey and officer woodlore

I this its time to say good bye to the brother bear show, and hello to Humphrey and Woodlore, in their very own show. it would have the same viewing area of the brother bear show. Basically, Woodlore teaches the kids what its like to be a park ranger, an trains them, while Humphrey is all the while messing everything up.also they would replace koda and kenai for characters.

what do you guys think?

Re: Goodbye koda and kenai, hello humphrey and officer woodlore

I remember watching cartoons of the bunch on House of Mouse, brings back memories . If this is going to help in getting the park to a more appropriate time period, and nothing else can be done to replace Redwood Creek, then I approve.
    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Comment

As long as we get to do the Humphrey Hop - I'm good with it!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        As long as we get to do the Humphrey Hop - I'm good with it!

First you pick it up, put it in the bag. Bump Bump...
        sigpic

Comment

I like this idea especially since GRR is being rethemed from extreme sports to a national park.

Comment

The Brother Bear show has already been gone for several months now.

Comment

Yeah there is no more show for Brother Bear I when there this Jan. 23, 2010 the CM told me they haven't done the show for some time but they do still have the meet and greet with them. Here is the last pictures that I got with them.

To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

I love this idea! In fact it's something I've been hoping Disney would do for quite some time. Humphrey the Bear is one of my favorite characters from the Disney cartoon shorts, and the way he is a foil to Woodlore is hilarious. I think the two characters would be a great fit for the new national park-themed Grizzly Peak, and would also bring a touch of nostalgia and "classicness" to DCA, which it desperately needs.

Comment

Humphrey and Woodlore already appear on the "Fire Danger" sign. I don't have a pic, though.

Comment

I've wanted this since 2001.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Why not have all four?
                      M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                      sigpic
                      Flickr

Comment

Agreed. If the rumors are true and they are going to go for a whole 1950s National Park theme for the Golden State area, I would just go ahead and rename the whole area Brownstone National Park with Ranger Woodlore and Humphrey as the lead characters in the area.

There's a lot that could be done with this including having Junior Chipmunks/Wilderness Explorer badges that could be earned from the park rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by coheteboy View Post
                          i've wanted this since 2001.

yessssss!!!!!!!

please

please

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love humphrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am with Ranger J. Audubon Woodlore!

Last edited by Aladdin; 05-04-2010, 02:35 PM.
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I really hope this happens though. they are characters that need more in the park

Comment

Great idea - I'd love that, but I wouldn't hold my breath for Disney to use those fairly obscure characters.
                              My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X