This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soarin' over the World?

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, so here goes!

My wife tells me that there is a rumor going around that they are going to change Soarin' Over California's movie to one that shows places from all over the world.

I don't know how true this is, you know how CM's just love to spread rumors.

Anyways, just thought I'd pass on the rumor, and ask everyone what you think about this?

I question the change as I can't see how this "Soarin'" revamp would fit in with the 'California' theming.

Your thoughts?
    sigpic

I don't know if it is true, but I really think that the theming has gone out the window. How does the Bugs Life land fit into California theming? Because we have some bugs here in California?
    i caught you a delicious bass.

Comment

Personally I love Soarin' as it is. I just wish the scenes would segue into each other better. Soarin' Over the World might be good at DisneyWorld though....

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod
        I haven't seen this posted anywhere, so here goes!

My wife tells me that there is a rumor going around that they are going to change Soarin' Over California's movie to one that shows places from all over the world.

I don't know how true this is, you know how CM's just love to spread rumors.

Anyways, just thought I'd pass on the rumor, and ask everyone what you think about this?

I question the change as I can't see how this "Soarin'" revamp would fit in with the 'California' theming.

Your thoughts?

I thought they were going to put Soarin' over the World at Epcot
        Shocks
        Pegs
        Lucky!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X