This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WOC Commercial????

We all know that WOC is debuting June 11th and i have been wondering when we will start to see commercials on T.V.? I'm sure most of the commercial will be about WOC and then it might be tied in with Fantasmic (Murphy the dragon) and the Fireworks Spectacular and at the end of the commercial, it might say Summer Nightastic 2010 beginning June 6th-August 14th or something like that. I think it will be tied in with Summer Nightastic but hey..... that's just me ( : What do you think it might be and will they ever release a commericial??
    Last edited by Mr. BuenaVista St.; 05-09-2010, 10:40 PM.

Re: WOC Commercial????

Originally posted by Mr. BuenaVista St. View Post
    We all know that WOC is debuting June 11th and i have been wondering when we will start to see commercials on T.V.? I'm sure most of the commercial will be about WOC and then it might be tied in with Fantasmic (Murphy the dragon) and Music, Magic and Mayhem Fireworks and at the end of the commercial, it might say Summer Nightastic 2010 beginning June 6th-August 14th. Does anyone know when they might release this?
    I feel reasonably certain that the commercial you describe will never exist.

Comment

Re: WOC Commercial????

I'm sure they'll have one just like they did for Fantasmic last summer ( thought the commercial was short lived due to Murphy issues)

It will most likely air around late June and I'm sure itl be tied with Summer Nightastic
      MOVE ALONG. MOVE ALONG.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X