Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to get stuck on a ride! What rides do you guys want to be stuck on? Lights ON

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] I want to get stuck on a ride! What rides do you guys want to be stuck on? Lights ON

Sup guys,

I always wanted to get stuck on a ride, so they can turn on the light. I want to see how the place looks like with huge warehouse lights on.

Yes. I have seem many videos on youtube with space mountain lights on and so fore.

I always wanted to get stuck "Pirate of the Caribbean" in the scene where they open fire with their cannons. I want to be able to see the lights come on. So I could whip out my HD camcorder and record it.

Next big thing on my list is to get stuck on "Finding Nemo" inside the cave. (yes. I know there was a thread on here, showing the evac. of Nemo the ride). But, this time I want to capture it also in video in HD not just plain pictures.

So what rides do you guys want to be in when it breaks down?
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: I want to get stuck on a ride! What rides do you guys want to be stuck on? Lights

Originally posted by asianbma View Post

Next big thing on my list is to get stuck on "Finding Nemo" inside the cave. (yes. I know there was a thread on here, showing the evac. of Nemo the ride). But, this time I want to capture it also in video in HD not just plain pictures.

This!

And Haunted Mansion, and I've always wanted to have to walk out of Indy.. which I did once, I got stuck in the Chamber of Destiny and had to turn around and walk back a couple feet to the loading area. Not quite what I hoped for.

Also, Buzz Lightyear. I know you guys hate that ride, but there's so much going on in there that you can't really take in during a normal ridethrough. I would love to be see the lights on and be able to see everything in that ride.

Comment

Re: I want to get stuck on a ride! What rides do you guys want to be stuck on? Lights

I was on Space Mountain when the lights came on once..it was awesome! Kind of ruined the fun, but it was cool to see the workings.
      :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Comment

We were stuck on pirates a while back, got to see it with light son, got walk behind the scenes, and with no music too that was cool.....

I would like to see 'Space Mountain' with the lights on!

Comment

Peter Pan's Flight would be interesting as would the Matterhorn.
          My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

The only ride I would appreciate being stuck on is probably Indiana Jones as long as I got to walk through more than half of it, preferably the ending portions.

I have been stuck on Splash Mountain before though, and we had to go on a "rescue mission" to get all the other riders out of their logs. Kinda fun but it was all backstage stuff, no in ride walkings

Comment

HM - graveyard scene
              Indy - anywhere but a flat black painted hallway
              Space - anywhere
              Peter Pan - over London or Neverland

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Mad Tea Party

Comment

I've been stuck on Splash Mountain, TSMM, California Screamin' (on the launch, had to leave), and Indy (It was at the end right behind the station though, nothing special, got a direct re-ride on it afterwards though).

What I do however would like to get evac'd/stuck on is Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and definitely PeterPan atop London, or Neverland.
                  California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Comment

Found this video on youtube of lights on, on Peter Pan the ride. Looks really weird with the lights on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N-HTtb35H0]YouTube - Disneyland- Peter Pan Breakdown[/ame]
                    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Haunted Mansion, for the ability to walk out of it, would be awesome.

I have been on the People Mover, Alice, and Indiana Jones when they broke down. All were interesting, with the PM being a bit scary, having to walk high up on the track.
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
                        Found this video on youtube of lights on, on Peter Pan the ride. Looks really weird with the lights on.

YouTube - Disneyland- Peter Pan Breakdown
                        I literally laughed out loud while watching that video. It's so funny/creepy once the ride starts moving again and the only sound is the guy counting down on the PA. Does anyone know what he was talking about?

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                        All were interesting, with the PM being a bit scary, having to walk high up on the track.
                        :O

I would not want to have to walk off the Peoplemover! (of course, I guess I can't anyway haha). Another one on my "DO NOT WANT" list is Tower of Terror, because I assume there are a lot of stairs involved. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

so far i have been stuck on space mountain at the top of the ceiling and the lights turned on which was pretty cool how it really looks. indiana jones i already have been stuck on that one which was on the bridge.

i would love to get stuck on tower of terror though when it goes down and hopefully, it can stop.

Comment

[Q
                            :O

I would not want to have to walk off the Peoplemover! (of course, I guess I can't anyway haha). Another one on my "DO NOT WANT" list is Tower of Terror, because I assume there are a lot of stairs involved. Can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

oh, i love stairs and it makes great excercise lol.

Comment

I would love to get stuck on Haunted Mansion, Indy and Space Mountain. Nemo would be kinda cool too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X