This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] World of Color seating chart

In Al's "Editor's Note" from 5/10, he refers to Red and Blue and Yellow sections. Is there a map of these somewhere that I've missed?

I'm sorry to ask if this has been hashed out elsewhere, but I've searched and I just can't find it!

Re: World of Color seating chart

There isn't one. Not until Disney releases more info on how the whole system is going to work in which I am sure they will.

Comment

He said the blue section is near GZ. So we kinda know where that is.
      The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
      fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
      JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

I'm not sure if CMs are allowed to reveal which section is which, since I signed a piece of paper saying I wouldn't talk about what I learned during my WOC familiarization session. However, I will just say, in my opinion, blue will be the least desirable section view-wise, and yellow would be the most desirable, followed by orange.

I think I'm safe in posting this. Hopefully I don't get a phone call from Mickey right now...

Comment

You're fired, AHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Krillinish View Post
            I'm not sure if CMs are allowed to reveal which section is which, since I signed a piece of paper saying I wouldn't talk about what I learned during my WOC familiarization session. However, I will just say, in my opinion, blue will be the least desirable section view-wise, and yellow would be the most desirable, followed by orange.

I think I'm safe in posting this. Hopefully I don't get a phone call from Mickey right now...
            You should be safe. You mentioned the section names but didn't really say where each section is in Paradise Park.

*Ring Ring* Oh, its Mickey. He uh, wants a word with you.J/K! LOL

The world is a treasure trove of places.
            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
            Indy Ride Count: 2211
            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Clearly, someone has the chart. It's just not US. (Yet.)
              -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

I'm sure someone can make one on paint haha

Comment

I personally think they should let the people who get the fastpasses first get the best section. Imagine if someone came a few hours after you to get a fastpass and got a better seat than you did.

Comment

This is in no way accurate (unless I'm lucky), but I was just trying to piece together some info that was posted in this thread and the dca tracker. The green and purple sections I added and the red and yellow may be switched... The blue is the only area that is probably somewhat correct.I just wanted to visualize.. =)

Photo: Darkbeer
                    Last edited by DisneyPro; 05-11-2010, 08:33 PM. Reason: Source

Comment

The blue area doesn't look that bad at all.

Comment

I got dibs on the yellow!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                        Indy Ride Count: 2211
                        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I'm gonna sit atop of Grizzly Peak. Take THAT

Comment

Originally posted by dth316 View Post
                            i'm gonna sit atop of grizzly peak. Take that

brilliant!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
                              The blue is the only area that is probably somewhat correct.I just wanted to visualize.. =)

Not a bad guess, but I'll say that none of those are correct. Even the blue section.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X