Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone fill me in on the rededication event?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone fill me in on the rededication event?

I have seen pics of this somewhere but was wondering if someone could describe the event, what time it occurs (can't find it listed on the official website) how far in advance to be there to see it, etc.

thanks for the help!

Re: Can someone fill me in on the rededication event?

I'm gonna sound like Negative Nelly, but you don't really need to see it. There is a guy that talks about DL, then they replay Walt's opening speech and the DL band is there. It's not as exciting as it may sound. BUT, if you want to see it, you don't really need to get there that early. They do it on the train platform so all can see.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I describe it in pretty good detail on my photo update on www.visionsfantastic.com

Here's a link directly to that update, but all my photo updates (essays, really) back several months are accessible on the Main VF page.

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/dadd..._10_Update.htm
      ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

daddyb - as a member of your site already, let me tell you I could spend HOURS looking at your pics!

can anyone tell me what times the show is? thanks again for the help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X