Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Which would you rather have on the PeopleMover track?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Which would you rather have on the PeopleMover track?

My vote is the PeopleMover. Lightcycles would be cool but if they're going to build that TRON E-ticket in that Innoventions building I'd rather they have one big TRON ride instead of having two. Besides, Tomorrowland needs a ride where I can cruise around there for ten or fifteen minutes and chill.
    PeopleMover 2.0
    88.62%
    TRON Lightcycles
    11.38%

Re: Which would you rather have on the PeopleMover track?

The People Mover.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
      The People Mover.
      Wow. lol That was fast. The second I got the thread up you responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
        Wow. lol That was fast. The second I got the thread up you responded.
        Yup. I'm a MiceChat addict. What can I say?

Comment

This isn't much of a competitive poll, is it?

Comment

Peoplemover

Comment

I'm surprised they're marketing Tron so much considering it never became a mainstream hit. Yes it has a cult following but still it's not popular or Disney classic status.

Will having a 2010 sequel really help rejuvinize it?

Comment

I wonder if anyone will vote for Tron.

Comment

I just can't imagine Lightcycles or anything on there. It would just be too weird.
                  -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Since it is highly unlikely that we'll get the Peoplemovers back anytime this year, I wouldn't mind if they found a way to run a few prop Lightcycles on the track or even just put them there as stationary displays as a way to improve the atmosphere and promote the movie.

But when the time comes for a real attraction, Peoplemovers all the way!

Comment

I think I'm with everybody on here when I say "We want the PM back!" Hopefully Disney will look on here and get the message that WE WANT THE PM BACK AND NOT TRON LIGHTCYCLES! Besides, you KNOW it's going to end up like Rocket Rods.

Comment

Yeah. I voted for Tron. I just love the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
                          Besides, you KNOW it's going to end up like Rocket Rods.
                          That's like saying that the next parade is "going to end up like Light Magic." Which Disney will never do. Ever. Again. They want it dead.

Same goes for Rocket Rods.
                          -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

The tracks need to be torn down. If I wanted the Peoplemover I will watch a video of it on youtube or go to WDW. DL need's to stop resurfacing old attractions that will only be popular for the first month they are open (Subs, EO), then be virtually walk ons which a new peoplemover would be.

Comment

I would love to have ppl mover 2.0 since I never had the chance to ride the original.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X