Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best thing you got for free at DL?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What is the best thing you got for free at DL?

Re: What is the best thing you got for free at DL?

Comment

Thats cool, I wish I still had my Decoder card, I thought about buying one on Ebay, But its just not the same. The best thing I ever got for free was probally one of the times we won the year of a million dreams and got the lanyards with the pins on them.

Comment

I once got a free pretzel and front of the line pass for peter pan. And another time the lady took 30 minutes to process my annual pass information so she gave us 4 no strings attached passes.

Although I wish I could have a nights stay at the dream suite on my list

Comment

i got a free button. that was cool and techniclly when you trade pins with a cast member you are getting one free! becuae ur not buying the pin from them your just trading...

Comment

My tickets from the Lilly Belle.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

A cast member at WDW gave me a Tinkerbell pin to try and cheer me up when I was extremely upset about my husband losing his jacket and backpack with our brand new digicam, voice recorder, extra battery and a few other things in it.

At DL, I can't think of anything I've gotten for free except the Jungle Cruise map and pins like Happy Birthday. I'm not the lucky sort of person, never won anything, etc.

Comment

I got a free large cookie from the Bakery Tour. I saw the cookies on a tray near the ovens, and I made a begging face to a CM behind the glass. He picked one up and gave it to me at the restaurant next door. It was delicious!

Comment

Mmmm, delicious air. And free, too

Kidding, heh....I suppose the bread from DCA, at the sourdough tour. Still trying for a HM "death certificate"
                  when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Lilly Belle, Club 33, a loong time ago. I don't remember how I got into the Lilly Belle but I know we were invited for Club 33. Fun times
                    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Comment

I too got a lanyard and pins for the Million Dreams promotion.

But I think the best thing for free at Disneyland is an opportunity to escape from the real world, a chance to suspend disbelief, and to have a few hours away from the insanity and that is the real world.
                      Last edited by penguinsoda; 05-18-2010, 02:00 PM. Reason: Spelling! Oye!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        But I think the best thing for free at Disneyland is an opportunity to escape from the real world, a change to suspend disbelief, and to have a few hours away from the insanity and that is the real world.
                        Amen, nicely said.
                        California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Comment

I got a free Mickey sourdough load at DCA once. I was thrilled that Disney would give away something, anything, for free.

Also got the mouse ears during the Year of a Million Dreams giveaway.
                          My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

We were getting some food from the place next door to the Golden Horseshoe. I was thinking of getting a corndog from there but chose to wait and get a chimicanga from Man St. They were about to close the place and I guess they had accidentally made an extra corndog since it was sitting there for a couple minutes. We were the last order and they ended up giving us the spare corndog.

For some reason it tasted alot better being free
                            My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

My Cast Member "Happy New Year" pin.

Soooooo many people tried to trade me for it, but I still have it, and I'm proud of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X