Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How late does the Mark Twain run in the evenings before closing for Fantasmic?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How late does the Mark Twain run in the evenings before closing for Fantasmic?

I havent really been on the Mark Twain in the evenings and I remember seeing it shortly after it came back from it's refurb and seeing how nice it looked with its lights on and going around the river. So I was wondering around what time do they stop making trips around the river in preperation for Fantasmic? I figured I'd be cool/ romantic to take a trip at night with the lights being the only thing lighting your way.
    My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Re: How late does the Mark Twain run in the evenings before closing for Fantasmic?

Mark Twain will have the last voyage of the evening at 5:45 to allow time for Fantasmic! Prep.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Re: How late does the Mark Twain run in the evenings before closing for Fantasmic?

Curses, Fantasmic! I was hoping to take DIP Jr on it after I get off work on Friday. I hope there's not too much traffic.

:verymad:

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
        Mark Twain will have the last voyage of the evening at 5:45 to allow time for Fantasmic! Prep.

Cool! Thanks for the info TFE!
        My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

What time do they start in the am the Mark Twain and Columbia?
          disney lady

Comment

Originally posted by disney lady View Post
            What time do they start in the am the Mark Twain and Columbia?
            Mark Twain: An hour after the park opens

Columbia: Usually at 11AM

The world is a treasure trove of places.
            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
            Indy Ride Count: 2211
            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X