This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] How will seating for WOC work?

I'm getting a little confued by all the posts about the WOC seating, can someone clarify?
    I thought seating was going to be like Fantasmic in DLR, but I guess not lol...thanks!

Re: How will seating for WOC work?

Honestly, I would suggest doing a search on this particular topic and just reading up. There has been a lot of speculation and some good theories, but we don't really know for certain how the seating is going to be handled.

Comment

all we know is that the viewing area will be divided into different colored sections that will cordinate with the type of "fastpass" or "showpass" ticket you get

for intance if you recieve a ticket for the red section you will have a spot in the red section

I also heard something about the very front lower section being referred to as the "soak zone" that is rumored to be open to anyone but thats just what I heard hopefully someone else has more information
      MOVE ALONG. MOVE ALONG.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtrooper 619 View Post
        all we know is that the viewing area will be divided into different colored sections that will cordinate with the type of "fastpass" or "showpass" ticket you get

for intance if you recieve a ticket for the red section you will have a spot in the red section

I also heard something about the very front lower section being referred to as the "soak zone" that is rumored to be open to anyone but thats just what I heard hopefully someone else has more information
        sigpic

Comment

yes I Know its just what I'v heard and what has been rumored form Al, Im not saying it's a fact
          MOVE ALONG. MOVE ALONG.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtrooper 619 View Post
            yes I Know its just what I'v heard and what has been rumored form Al, Im not saying it's a fact
            i forgot that Al runs the show :lol: ( i know its only a rumor nothing more, but i dont think the person asking the question knows its a rumor)
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X