This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Summer Fun Pass

I had a quick question...for the Disney summer fun pass...is there somewhere where I can buy the physical ticket without having to redeem it at the ticket booths? I'm expecting to go on a busy day and would prefer to walk up the gates instead.

Re: Summer Fun Pass

Try your local grocery store, or perhaps even the Disney store.

Comment

When you get the summer fun ticket at your local grocery store you walk right up to the gates and that is your ticket for the summer.

Comment

The Summer Fun Pass is available online and at your local socal grocery store.

Comment

Thanks! =)

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88 View Post
            I had a quick question...for the Disney summer fun pass...is there somewhere where I can buy the physical ticket without having to redeem it at the ticket booths? I'm expecting to go on a busy day and would prefer to walk up the gates instead.
            Just Buy your Fun-pass, Walk up to the entrance gates and a real ticket will print at the time of entry.

Comment

Originally posted by simaand View Post
              Just Buy your Fun-pass, Walk up to the entrance gates and a real ticket will print at the time of entry.
              Hmmm...no emoticons to indicate that this is a joke, or sarcastic.

Either way, this is incorrect information. If you purchase your funpass ahead of time, that card is your ticket.

Comment

Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros., Food 4 Less, and Gelson's.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
                  Hmmm...no emoticons to indicate that this is a joke, or sarcastic.

Either way, this is incorrect information. If you purchase your funpass ahead of time, that card is your ticket.
                  I second this comment. The pass you buy at the store is your ticket.
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X