Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Summer Fun Pass

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Summer Fun Pass

    I had a quick question...for the Disney summer fun pass...is there somewhere where I can buy the physical ticket without having to redeem it at the ticket booths? I'm expecting to go on a busy day and would prefer to walk up the gates instead.

  • #2
    Re: Summer Fun Pass

    Try your local grocery store, or perhaps even the Disney store.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Summer Fun Pass

      When you get the summer fun ticket at your local grocery store you walk right up to the gates and that is your ticket for the summer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Summer Fun Pass

        The Summer Fun Pass is available online and at your local socal grocery store.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Summer Fun Pass

          Thanks! =)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Summer Fun Pass

            Originally posted by aznshrek88 View Post
            I had a quick question...for the Disney summer fun pass...is there somewhere where I can buy the physical ticket without having to redeem it at the ticket booths? I'm expecting to go on a busy day and would prefer to walk up the gates instead.
            Just Buy your Fun-pass, Walk up to the entrance gates and a real ticket will print at the time of entry.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Summer Fun Pass

              Originally posted by simaand View Post
              Just Buy your Fun-pass, Walk up to the entrance gates and a real ticket will print at the time of entry.
              Hmmm...no emoticons to indicate that this is a joke, or sarcastic.

              Either way, this is incorrect information. If you purchase your funpass ahead of time, that card is your ticket.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Summer Fun Pass

                Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros., Food 4 Less, and Gelson's.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Summer Fun Pass

                  Originally posted by CinderellaStory View Post
                  Hmmm...no emoticons to indicate that this is a joke, or sarcastic.

                  Either way, this is incorrect information. If you purchase your funpass ahead of time, that card is your ticket.
                  I second this comment. The pass you buy at the store is your ticket.
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror



                  Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

                  Comment

                  Unconfigured Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X