This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain problems 11/04

I went on Space Mountain last night at about 6:30 almost 7pm and the whole ride shut down. The fun part was, I was actually on the ride on the track and all of a sudden we coasted to a stop. Then the lights came on and my friends and I were happy as could be, a dream come true lol. But we were stuck in there for 20-25 minutes and the ride never opened back up to my knowledge (I went back at 11pm and it was still closed). I'm not sure what happened but I had fun.

Re: Space Mountain problems 11/04

yeah....it happens. Glad you enjoyed it!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Yes it happens. Lucky you! Did you get any pics?
      "Who inspects these rides anyway, Dopey and Goofy?"

Comment

I was there yesterday and rode it at 11 30 pm with no problems. Sorry it broke down on you.

Comment

We were actually standing outside when it reopened. I think it was around 11:20. My friends had been in line when it broke down and they got the passes that cover five people, so we went on too. Wicked short lines

Comment

You know what I love? The fact that MiceChat is the only place I know of where people are thrilled when a ride breaks down... as long as they're lucky enough to be on it!

Comment

Originally posted by rihard2000
              Yes it happens. Lucky you! Did you get any pics?
              Unfortunately no That thought didn't occur to me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X