This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Summer Pass/AP Upgrade question

I currently have a SoCal Passport that expires August 21st. Since we wanted to go the weekend of August 14th and 15th and my AP is blocked out on those days, I was considering purching the SoCal Summer Pass to go that weekend, and then upgrading to renew my AP.

My question is, if I go that route, can I still use the monthly payment option to pay the balance?
    Any insight would be great!

Re: Summer Pass/AP Upgrade question

Originally posted by AshleyCA1 View Post
    I currently have a SoCal Passport that expires August 21st. Since we wanted to go the weekend of August 14th and 15th and my AP is blocked out on those days, I was considering purching the SoCal Summer Pass to go that weekend, and then upgrading to renew my AP.

My question is, if I go that route, can I still use the monthly payment option to pay the balance?
    Any insight would be great!
    I am not sure of the answer to your question but you can call this number and they will be able to tell you...714 7817290
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come:thumbup:

Comment

Its only $90 but yes you can.
      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

I was actually looking at the $129 park hopper summer fun pass option. That would go a bit farther if I could do the monthly payment and upgrade to a Deluxe Pass.

Thanks for your feedback!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X