This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Why is Mickey's Mouth Closed

In the recent "In the Parks" there is a photo of Mickey from the opening of the World of Color. I noticed that his mouth was closed not open (as it usually is). Does anyone know why this is? Did they use the new interactive talking Mickey for the Event?

Re: Why is Mickey's Mouth Closed

He didn't wanna get water in his mouth silly!

Comment

Yes, they used the new talking mickey.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I think its awesome that they are using the talking Mickey. Does anyone have a video of the opening ceremony?

Comment

Originally posted by notlemc View Post
          Thanks for the replies. I think its awesome that they are using the talking Mickey. Does anyone have a video of the opening ceremony?
          HD - World of Color Premiere - Talking Mickey
          Last edited by Timicus; 06-11-2010, 07:43 AM. Reason: Removed embedded video, replaced it with link to video.
          Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyDude View Post
            He didn't wanna get water in his mouth silly!
            Funny!!!)
            Can't wait for May 2011!:yea:

Comment

In that capacity, the talking Mickey isn't as creepy as it was in the original test videos I've seen. He actually looks pretty cool!

Comment

Don't forget he was in Toontown a few weeks ago. Covert ops.

Comment

Oh my gosh, that video made me so incredibly happy. I might cry if Mickey talked to me xD I hope he goes into the parks soon! Any word on that? I know they recently did testing... Did they decide to use it officially??
                  All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Comment

Here is the link to the Dateline Disneyland Page, which has the entire opening ceremony, along with the entire World of Color Show, which in 5 segments. The introduction, with talking Mickey is in the 1st segement and the first couple of minutes of the 2nd segment. Mickey helps get the fountains going! (he's has some experience with that, you know! )

the widescreen video segements are just under some photo's from the blue carpet :

http://micechat.com/forums/blogs/dat...y-preview.html
                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

They should go "retro" and bring back the big-head Mickey from the early 60s.)

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                        They should go "retro" and bring back the big-head Mickey from the early 60s.)
                        Why not go even further back and get the ones from park opening?? haha

Comment

I hope this is a sign that Talking Mickey will be implemented in the park soon!

Comment

That talking Mickey is so cool!! It'd be cool if there was a talking Donald, too!
                            "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
                            - Walt Disney on Disneyland

[IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

Comment

in WDW for one of their shows they have a talking Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, and Donald and their eyes move as well.
                              Though I think they are just controlled by somone else and the voices are prerecorded.

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." - Alfred Pennyworth - Batman Begins

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X