Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Did they recently Make June 11 a blockout date?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Did they recently Make June 11 a blockout date?

I don't recall June 11 ever to be a blockout date for Southern California passholders. Did they do this because of all the crowds for the opening of WOC?

Re: Did they recently Make June 11 a blockout date?

I have a print out above my desk of the black out dates that I got back in January and the 10th and 11th are both blocked out.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I must have gotten confused from the oc register's disney blog entry about crowd control issues on WOC's opening day. They said something about how it will be a nightmare with the mix of tourists, unblocked passholders, etc.

Comment

Generally Friday's are blocked-out.

I'm surprised they didn't block Sunday this weekend for SoCal's (I wish they did).

Comment

Are we talkin about the select or the regular? Cuz most of my Fridays are open other than the summer, haha.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X