Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Of Color Merchandise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] World Of Color Merchandise

    Just curiuos if anyone was able to get photos of the World of Color merchandise. I can't wait to see what all they have out for the public. So if anyone knows what they had or has pictures, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Re: World Of Color Merchandise

    Only world of color merchandise I bought was a couple of pins and a cast member opening date button which I bought off of a cast member at the park.

    I will take pics and show you in a moment

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: World Of Color Merchandise

      The only stuff I got was....2 pins, loaded up on park maps...hehe...and I also got this black blanket that says in huge colorful writing "World of Color opening season only at Disney's California Adventure park" and the writing appears to look as if it changes colors...it is worth the $14.00

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: World Of Color Merchandise

        Originally posted by Dragonfire View Post
        The only stuff I got was....2 pins, loaded up on park maps...hehe...and I also got this black blanket that says in huge colorful writing "World of Color opening season only at Disney's California Adventure park" and the writing appears to look as if it changes colors...it is worth the $14.00
        Can you please take a picture of the WoC blanket?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: World Of Color Merchandise

          Originally posted by Dragonfire View Post
          The only stuff I got was....2 pins, loaded up on park maps...hehe...and I also got this black blanket that says in huge colorful writing "World of Color opening season only at Disney's California Adventure park" and the writing appears to look as if it changes colors...it is worth the $14.00
          Is there a difference between the regular WOC merchandise and the special WOC merchandise for AP holders?


          I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: World Of Color Merchandise


            WoC Alice In Wonderland Pin .......................WoC AP Holder Pin


            WoC Tink Pin/Pocahontas WoC Pin


            Cast Member Button It also lights Up.....It took quite a bit to get this button off of a cast member
            Last edited by MsTiauna; 06-12-2010, 01:02 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: World Of Color Merchandise

              Thanks for sharing pics with us MsTiauna!
              That Tink pin with the Paradise Pier silhouettes looks pretty cool. It's kinda weird knowing that the Maliboomer won't be a part of the DCA skyline for much longer.


              I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                Thank you for the replies, would love to see a photo of the blanket, what kind of material is it?? Is it that really soft stuff that they make so many blankets out of these days?? I also heard there were tees and sweatshirts, was curious if they had a sweatshirt hoddie type jacket?? Hope to see some more photos and hear about some more stuff.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                  I didn't see the AP pin...anyone know if there are an left in the parks?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                    Originally posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
                    Is there a difference between the regular WOC merchandise and the special WOC merchandise for AP holders?
                    For AP they have pins, shirts, sweatshirts etc... for non AP they have blankets, towls, lightup sunglasses, lightup pens, shirts and sweatshirts, cups etc... my avatar thingy has the pic of the blanket.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                      Originally posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
                      I didn't see the AP pin...anyone know if there are an left in the parks?
                      I took a picture of the Annual Pass Pin and I found it at World of Disney Store

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                        Originally posted by Dragonfire View Post
                        For AP they have pins, shirts, sweatshirts etc... for non AP they have blankets, towls, lightup sunglasses, lightup pens, shirts and sweatshirts, cups etc... my avatar thingy has the pic of the blanket.

                        Just wondering what type of material the blanet is made of? Is it soft? Also the sweatshirts, are they the hooded jacket kind or just regular sweatshirts. Thanks in advance.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                          Pictures please, pictures of non AP blankets, towls, lightup sunglasses, lightup pens, shirts and sweatshirts, cups etc...... thanks!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                            Originally posted by DisneyJenn View Post
                            Just wondering what type of material the blanet is made of? Is it soft? Also the sweatshirts, are they the hooded jacket kind or just regular sweatshirts. Thanks in advance.
                            The sweatshirt I seen was a zip up hoodie. It was blue with the World of Color logo on it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: World Of Color Merchandise

                              Was there any Fantasmic! merch by chance? Or was it all just World of Color..
                              Last edited by Fantasmanatic; 08-02-2010, 10:00 PM. Reason: Off topic

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X