This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] World Of Color Merchandise

Just curiuos if anyone was able to get photos of the World of Color merchandise. I can't wait to see what all they have out for the public. So if anyone knows what they had or has pictures, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Re: World Of Color Merchandise

Only world of color merchandise I bought was a couple of pins and a cast member opening date button which I bought off of a cast member at the park.

I will take pics and show you in a moment

Comment

The only stuff I got was....2 pins, loaded up on park maps...hehe...and I also got this black blanket that says in huge colorful writing "World of Color opening season only at Disney's California Adventure park" and the writing appears to look as if it changes colors...it is worth the $14.00

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfire View Post
        The only stuff I got was....2 pins, loaded up on park maps...hehe...and I also got this black blanket that says in huge colorful writing "World of Color opening season only at Disney's California Adventure park" and the writing appears to look as if it changes colors...it is worth the $14.00
        Can you please take a picture of the WoC blanket?

Comment

Is there a difference between the regular WOC merchandise and the special WOC merchandise for AP holders?

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

WoC Alice In Wonderland Pin .......................WoC AP Holder Pin

WoC Tink Pin/Pocahontas WoC Pin

Cast Member Button It also lights Up.....It took quite a bit to get this button off of a cast member
            Last edited by MsTiauna; 06-12-2010, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing pics with us MsTiauna!
              That Tink pin with the Paradise Pier silhouettes looks pretty cool. It's kinda weird knowing that the Maliboomer won't be a part of the DCA skyline for much longer.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

Comment

Thank you for the replies, would love to see a photo of the blanket, what kind of material is it?? Is it that really soft stuff that they make so many blankets out of these days?? I also heard there were tees and sweatshirts, was curious if they had a sweatshirt hoddie type jacket?? Hope to see some more photos and hear about some more stuff.

Comment

I didn't see the AP pin...anyone know if there are an left in the parks?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndStar2theRight View Post
                    Is there a difference between the regular WOC merchandise and the special WOC merchandise for AP holders?
                    For AP they have pins, shirts, sweatshirts etc... for non AP they have blankets, towls, lightup sunglasses, lightup pens, shirts and sweatshirts, cups etc... my avatar thingy has the pic of the blanket.

Comment

Originally posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
                      I didn't see the AP pin...anyone know if there are an left in the parks?
                      I took a picture of the Annual Pass Pin and I found it at World of Disney Store

Comment

For AP they have pins, shirts, sweatshirts etc... for non AP they have blankets, towls, lightup sunglasses, lightup pens, shirts and sweatshirts, cups etc... my avatar thingy has the pic of the blanket.

Just wondering what type of material the blanet is made of? Is it soft? Also the sweatshirts, are they the hooded jacket kind or just regular sweatshirts. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Pictures please, pictures of non AP blankets, towls, lightup sunglasses, lightup pens, shirts and sweatshirts, cups etc...... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyJenn View Post
                            Just wondering what type of material the blanet is made of? Is it soft? Also the sweatshirts, are they the hooded jacket kind or just regular sweatshirts. Thanks in advance.
                            The sweatshirt I seen was a zip up hoodie. It was blue with the World of Color logo on it.

Comment

Was there any Fantasmic! merch by chance? Or was it all just World of Color..
                              Last edited by Fantasmanatic; 08-02-2010, 10:00 PM. Reason: Off topic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X