Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Blue Sky Studios, the D23 Expo, and other previews are a bad idea...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Why Blue Sky Studios, the D23 Expo, and other previews are a bad idea...

Admit it. You like to see concept art for rides coming soon at Disneyland. So do I, but WoC (yes, I'm bringing this water show up again) has made me realize that this insight into future projects only causes us to criticize the show more once it comes out. Why? Let's look at... dun dun dun... WoC.

The show was originally supposed to have a story. Not any more.

The show was originally supposed to include Alice in Wonderland. They even put pieces of that scene in Blue Sky Studios for people to see. Was that in the show? Not any more.

A lot of stuff was removed or altered in the show. Originally, I remember believing that WoC would be extremely cool and original. Remember the D23 Expo preview? I do. That got me excited.

The final result was heavily changed. This makes me wonder. Will the Little Mermaid ride be cut down and be lame? Will it be like Monsters Inc. and have characters with lips that don't move? The exhibits in the Blue Sky Cellar show blueprints that say lips will move, but I can't trust those anymore. Can you?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X