This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] My First Annual Pass Question

I'm finally getting an Annual Pass guys! All I've ever gone for were either single day tickets or park hopper tickets, and last summer's Summer Fun Pass. I'm really excited, you have no idea how long I've wanted one, maybe since I was 5? Anyways, my mom is deciding on getting a deluxe pass and by paying for it monthly. What I'm asking for is,

_ In order to pay the pass monthly, do we have to purchase the pass at the Disneyland resort ticket booths? (exclude the online option.) I don't think we could stop by the local Albertsons and pay for the pass monthly right? o__O!
    _ How exactly do we obtain the pass? Do we get it right at the ticket booths, they take our picture there, and were off, or are there extra steps?
    _ If it's possible, how much does it cost to unblock a day? One of the blocked days is on my birthday ):

I know these all sound like a newbie post, but I sort of am to the Annual Pass family. Thanks again (:
    Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

Re: My First Annual Pass Question

The payment plans can only be done through Disney.

Since this is your first time getting a pass you will get a paper ticket from the ticket booth. You need to take this to one of the processing centers to get your real pass.

A blockout date ticket is $45.

Comment

Re: My First Annual Pass Question

Originally posted by scotchtape View Post
      I'm finally getting an Annual Pass guys! All I've ever gone for were either single day tickets or park hopper tickets, and last summer's Summer Fun Pass. I'm really excited, you have no idea how long I've wanted one, maybe since I was 5? Anyways, my mom is deciding on getting a deluxe pass and by paying for it monthly. What I'm asking for is,

_ In order to pay the pass monthly, do we have to purchase the pass at the Disneyland resort ticket booths? (exclude the online option.) I don't think we could stop by the local Albertsons and pay for the pass monthly right? o__O!
      _ How exactly do we obtain the pass? Do we get it right at the ticket booths, they take our picture there, and were off, or are there extra steps?
      _ If it's possible, how much does it cost to unblock a day? One of the blocked days is on my birthday ):

I know these all sound like a newbie post, but I sort of am to the Annual Pass family. Thanks again (:
      Info from Disneyland AP FaQs page :Disneyland&reg - Annual Passholder FAQ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X