Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have to have a FASTPASS to see WoC?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Do you have to have a FASTPASS to see WoC?

My mom is taking me to DCA in the late afternoon just for WoC, do t
    you have to have a fastpass to see the show? And if you do, are there any fastpassess left at 4 or 5 pm?
    Thanks

Re: Do you have to have a FASTPASS to see WoC?

Originally posted by abr8290 View Post
    My mom is taking me to DCA in the late afternoon just for WoC, do t
    you have to have a fastpass to see the show? And if you do, are there any fastpassess left at 4 or 5 pm?
    Thanks
    To get into any decent spot to see the show, YES, you MUST have a fastpass to see the show, or you must have a dining package that includes access to the show. If you can reserve a picnic online, I highly recommend you do that.

By 4 or 5 pm, you might have a good chance of seeing a later show with a fastpass, but don't plan on it if you have your heart set on seeing this show.

Comment

You can get a decent spot either by getting a FastPass or purchasing one of the dining plans.

Comment

The FP for the 3rd show of WoC ran out about 5:30pm yesterday. There were still picnic boxes for sale with included WoC FP at that time, but 2 of the choices (European and Asian) were sold out.

Without a FP, you can still see the show from the back, but you won't be able to see the projections on the water screens well/at all, and there is no standby for the regular viewing area.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X