Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

New info on AP Webpage ... at last!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New info on AP Webpage ... at last!

So are they going to be offering us a sneak peak and if so when?

Comment

Nothing about AP days or nights for Buzzyear - but, they also have a pic of the Golden Ears that look super, and reasonably priced (comparatively) at $10 for kids at heart, $9.50 for kids. Check it out!

Comment

None of this news seems to be specifically for or about APs. Oh well. I just received my renwed AP is the mail yesterday. It's so shiny!
        What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

The retro-ware items look adorable! I can't to see them IRL. I showed my youngest the golden ears and he go soooooooooo excited jumping up and down and then hugged me and said "I love you and I love dinneyland" :love:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Golden ears?

Comment

It says that Buzz is opening on March 17th - that's a lot earlier than what was originally annouced. I was planning a trip through the 16th, now I am thinking about adding a day. I wonder if there is any chance of a soft opening a few days before!?!? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Goin2DL
                It says that Buzz is opening on March 17th - that's a lot earlier than what was originally annouced. I was planning a trip through the 16th, now I am thinking about adding a day. I wonder if there is any chance of a soft opening a few days before!?!? :confused:
                I suspect it will. TOT opened one week before it's official date & Pooh opened 2 weeks early.

Originally posted by Malibu Minion
                Golden ears?

Comment

If you planning to be in the parks the next couple of weeks, I would plan my trip to walk by Buzz a few times a day.. you might find them operating under soft openings, and testing...
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X