X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SusieP.
    replied
    My son's school is on spring break the week of the 28th. The school district that I work for has their break the week of the 4/4. My sister's school is not off until the 3rd week in April. So pretty much, for about a month, there will be kids on break in Orange County.

Ya takes yer chances, I guess!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Remus
    replied
    Well Oregon's Spring break is the 19th through the 27th, I don't know how much Oregon brings in but I went at that time last year (I actually think I was there on the 23rd) and it was pretty busy. This year I should be going the 27th and 28th, so maybe I will get lucky and miss the crowds, but good luck to you. ... And actually does any of you Southern California duders know how busy it will be then? I think California's spring break is in early April so essentially I'm asking the same question as XCLIPSE129, Will it be busy when I'm there (26th, 27th, 28th)?

Leave a comment:

• XCLIPSE129
    started a topic Busy??? March 23rd..

Busy??? March 23rd..

Its my daughters bday and I wanted to bring her. Since its a weekday do you think it will be busy or packed due to spring break coming up or just a normal weekday??? Any suggestions.. and if playhouse disney will have jojos circus already done? :o

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X