Really paranoid kid who's beyond excited for his annual pass.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scotchtape
    How Peculiar
    • Aug 2009

[Question] Really paranoid kid who's beyond excited for his annual pass.

Haha okay, hi guys. I'm really flippin' excited that I'm getting my annual pass but I'm so paranoid and cautious that I wanted to ask the people of mice chat some questions to calm my nerves.

So the story is that my family and I are all getting annual passes this summer, but I'm getting mine before everyone else. Why, because I'm planning on going with my friends next week so yeah, I would like to go with them. My mom is paying for it with her credit card and is using the monthly payment option. So, this Friday night my mom and I are going to the ticket booths in the esplanade to purchase mine.

Here's what I'm afraid of, I know that they don't give you the annual pass straight up at the ticket booths, they give you a ticket that allows you into the park to head into one of the processing centers to take your picture and redeem your pass. Since it's the monthly payment option, if I head into Disneyland to the processing center, will they ask me for the credit card information there? If they do, I'll go blank and not know what to say. Eek.

So yeah, what I'm asking is;;
    1. For the monthly payment option, will they ask for the credit card information at the processing center? (The centers where they take your pictures and stuff.)

2. What processing centers are there in Disneyland?

3. What time do they close? Do they close before park closing or anything?

Thanks guys, I'm just like so excited about this happening but so paranoid of messing up, haha.
    Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.
  • Mr.Cool
    MiceChatter
    • Apr 2010

Re: Really paranoid kid who's beyond excited for his annual pass.

im pretty sure you are going to have your mom there cause you have to be over 18 if you buy the pass alone (since you are doing the payment plan you have to sign a contract) not to mention she will have to be there if the credit card you are using is under her name... i would recommend you go to the processing center as soon as you get in the park. the one at disneyland is that white building at the end of main street to your left.

PS. you handle all your pass details outside in the ticket booth.. when you go to the processing center you literally just give them your paper and id and they take your picture and you get your pass.. should take longer than 5 min not including waiting in line

Comment

• scotchtape
      How Peculiar
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Mr.Cool View Post
      im pretty sure you are going to have your mom there cause you have to be over 18 if you buy the pass alone (since you are doing the payment plan you have to sign a contract) not to mention she will have to be there if the credit card you are using is under her name... i would recommend you go to the processing center as soon as you get in the park. the one at disneyland is that white building at the end of main street to your left.

PS. you handle all your pass details outside in the ticket booth.. when you go to the processing center you literally just give them your paper and id and they take your picture and you get your pass.. should take longer than 5 min not including waiting in line
      Wait, I'm a bit confused now. So my mom HAS to go in with me into the park and into the processing center? So does that mean she must get a ticket or her pass the same day as well?

Comment

• Mr.Cool
        MiceChatter
        • Apr 2010

No she doesnt as long as she handles all that outside the park you should be fine

like i said

1. you walk in
        2. hand them your paper
        3. hand them id.
        4. take the picture
        5. get your pass.
        6. have fun

Comment

• scotchtape
          How Peculiar
          • Aug 2009

No she doesnt as long as she handles all that outside the park you should be fine

like i said

1. you walk in
          2. hand them your paper
          3. hand them id.
          4. take the picture
          5. get your pass.
          6. have fun
          Oh oh okay, thank you thank you!
          But wait, one more question; what ID? My very own ID, or my mothers? O__o.

Comment

• Mr.Cool
            MiceChatter
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by scotchtape View Post
            Oh oh okay, thank you thank you!
            But wait, one more question; what ID? My very own ID, or my mothers? O__o.

your own id cause its ganna be your pass...

Comment

• scotchtape
              How Peculiar
              • Aug 2009

your own id cause its ganna be your pass...
              Ah yes! Thank you very much! (:

Comment

• Goin2DL
                MiceChatter
                • Jan 2005

I noticed last week that there is now an AP processing center in DCA in the Greetings from California" store. I was there when the park was packed and there was no one in line!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X