This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual Passport Questions

When you purchase and Annual Passport, you are free to go in that day, no matter if it's a Blackout Date?

I am going this saturday, does anybody know what are the hours of the Annual Passport Center and when is the best time to go there and get it?

With the annual passport ticket they give you when u purchase it, are you able to use that as a fastpass?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Annual Passport Questions

Yes. Your first day is treated like any other regular admission day. Black out dates will only apply on all your visits thereafter. You will have an active park ticket for your first day that you can use to get FastPasses.

Comment

Re: Annual Passport Questions

Originally posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
      When you purchase and Annual Passport, you are free to go in that day, no matter if it's a Blackout Date?

I am going this saturday, does anybody know what are the hours of the Annual Passport Center and when is the best time to go there and get it?

With the annual passport ticket they give you when u purchase it, are you able to use that as a fastpass?
      Yes, your first day when you buy an AP is not blacked out. As with everything Disney, the earlier the better. If you're gonna go on a summer saturday, I strongly suggest rope drop.

Yes you can use it as a fastpass day of. Youll trade in your ticket for a card that is your AP.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X