This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Broken Pirates Of The Caribbean

Lastnight my sister and cousin and I were riding Pirates of the Caribbean... and the Auctioneer Pirate was hunched over like he was broken.

His dialogue was all still there, but he was bent over at the waist, and talking to the floor, but still turning with the dialogue.

Anyone else see this? It was pretty funny.)

Re: Broken Pirates Of The Caribbean

Is Disneyland Broken or Something? I dont remember seeing like a thread 4 EVERY ride saying, this was not working, or that was broken.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
      Is Disneyland Broken or Something? I dont remember seeing like a thread 4 EVERY ride saying, this was not working, or that was broken.
      God, it's not as bad as when I went late last year and EVERYTHING I wanted to do was dpwn at once. We goyt a fastpass for Splash Mountain, then went to Indy... broken. Ok, fine we'll go to Thunder Mountain... broken. Well, guess we'll go to Space Mountain... really? Broken? Because of that Matterhorn had a crazy huge line, so, scratch that. We just ate and waited for our SM fastpass and things came back online later. Just sucked doing a big loop for no reason.

Comment

Any pictures?
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I guess the Auctioneer was trying to get the roaches of the Caribbean to buy a wife
          Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

And no one got and photos or videos of this?

Comment

Either pics or it didn't happen!!
              Shane

Comment

Originally posted by noleafclover1980 View Post
                God, it's not as bad as when I went late last year and EVERYTHING I wanted to do was dpwn at once. We goyt a fastpass for Splash Mountain, then went to Indy... broken. Ok, fine we'll go to Thunder Mountain... broken. Well, guess we'll go to Space Mountain... really? Broken? Because of that Matterhorn had a crazy huge line, so, scratch that. We just ate and waited for our SM fastpass and things came back online later. Just sucked doing a big loop for no reason.
                The put a loop in Splash Mountain?

http://www.hangar49.info

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  And no one got and photos or videos of this?
                  I don't have a pic of the Auctioneer slumped over, but I have one of the pirate in the next scene(hide the rum!!):

Why is he like this? It's a long story.

Comment

What does that really show? Nothing! He "looks" down at the map, how do we know that you didn't happen to take a picture while he was looking down and now your trying pass it off as something wrong?

If you have video and he's just like that, it's a different story, but in this picture, it's part of his normal range of motion and I don't see anything wrong.
                    Shane

Comment

I don't believe it without pics! :P

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                        Disneyland breaks down EVERYDAY in some degree or aspect, even in Walt's day; There are a lot of complicated mechanics and machinery that have to function countless cycles, 16 hours a day, 365 days a year. Something WILL break. It just SEEMS like is breaking more to you since people are even bothering to report it here. Besides, this is only one of countless incidents you guys catch...

Comment

Based on the old SOP, if the Capt of the Wicked Wench, the Well Captain or the Auctioneer breaks down, the ride is supposed to go 101.
                          "The greatest expression of rebellion is joy." - Joss Whedon

Comment

Poor old auctioneer -- must have been suffering from the same affliction as Mr. "Limbo" Lincoln (here at WDW):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0j69pAM7g"]YouTube - Audio-Animatronic Lincoln Malfunction[/ame]

Comment

Today I go into Tomorrowland to go to Space and it's broken
                              Then I ride Star Tours and Captain EO and it is still broken
                              I go on rides on the west side of the park while Space Mountain opens again
                              So I go over there and eat lunch then after it breaks down again
                              The fact is Space Mountain was having a very bad day

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X