Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSR 2 years away and counting!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] RSR 2 years away and counting!

    I can't wait that long, the suspense is killing me when this attraction opens up bar nun will be the best attraction in the DLR, any other anxious riders do tell.

  • #2
    Re: RSR 2 years away and counting!

    The track layout looks similar to Test Track, and if it is anything like Test Track as far as speed goes, it will be amazing! I can't wait to see the progression of Cars Land over the next two years! The only thing I keep wondering is what they're going to do with the "Kozy Kone" area. Is is just going to be a stand alone? Several small shops? Like Toon Town where chracters live in the Cones? A Diorama like the castle? Hmmm.... Can't wait to see it!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: RSR 2 years away and counting!

      Can't wait!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: RSR 2 years away and counting!

        Originally posted by Tremellochick View Post
        The only thing I keep wondering is what they're going to do with the "Kozy Kone" area. Is is just going to be a stand alone? Several small shops? Like Toon Town where chracters live in the Cones? A Diorama like the castle? Hmmm.... Can't wait to see it!
        Each Kozy Kone is supposed to be a different food stand or something, with one serving Pop-Cone, the other Chili Kone Carne, the other Kone on the Kob, etc. OR it's just one section selling all of that stuff and the other cones are comfortable seating areas, one or the other.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: RSR 2 years away and counting!

          I'm excited too... althoigh I'm still not totally sold on the concept of "Cars Land" as far as ANOTHER pixar movie getting it's own specific land. Could have given the area a Route 66 theme and not paint themselve into a corner with it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: RSR 2 years away and counting!

            I am sure you all have seen this already but just in case:

            Radiator Springs Racers is ‘On Track’ to Star at Cars Land Disney Parks Blog


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: RSR 2 years away and counting!

              Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
              I am sure you all have seen this already but just in case:
              it seems crazy that the test track would already be coming down. It must have worked very well.
              sigpic
              And always remember the law of the jungle - Don't Be a Zebra!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: RSR 2 years away and counting!

                Originally posted by Incrediboy View Post
                Each Kozy Kone is supposed to be a different food stand or something, with one serving Pop-Cone, the other Chili Kone Carne, the other Kone on the Kob, etc. OR it's just one section selling all of that stuff and the other cones are comfortable seating areas, one or the other.
                I'm waiting in line for the Hand Dipped Cone Dog stand!
                sigpic
                And always remember the law of the jungle - Don't Be a Zebra!

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X