Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

My Disneyland Pictures 1990's

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] My Disneyland Pictures 1990's

Here are a few of my old school Disneyland pictures from my childhood!! Enjoy!~

World According to Goofy Parade

Characters

This Random girl managed to jump into 90% of our photos that day!

Lion King Parade (those of you who never saw it should remember the floats from the PoD!!)

Matterhorn and Skyway!!

Its a Small World!

The Old Gummi Bear Ride wow... what a loss lol

The Hub

✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Re: My Disneyland Pictures 1990's

I love the Matterhorn shot
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

^^^ ditto! for some reason i dont remember the gummi bear ride. what year was that taken?

Comment

i forget lol i was really young... i think like 91... the gummy bear ride was really lame it was little motor boats in tomorrow land
        ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Comment

Yeah, that was an unfortunate overlay of the old Motor Boat Cruise. Thanks for posting the shots!

Comment

nice! i love the 90s clothes almost as much as the 90s attractions and parades
            cute 101 dalmatians shirt!!!
            “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Comment

lol yeah that is my sister... she was obsessed with the shirt... I love how high up my mother made us wear our pants lol
              ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Comment

Love your pictures
                :ap: Disneycool :bow: :wave:

sigpic

Comment

Did the Gummi Bears actually have a ride overlay? I did not know that.

Some interesting photos. You've actually inspired me to go through a few of my old family photos and post them.
                  My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I remember and loved the Motor Boat. I also remember the Disney Afternoon Avenue, but not the Gummi Bears in the Motor Boats

Comment

Wonderful shots! Good ol' early 90s, my childhood days at DL. You all look so cute with the characters. I miss the old Skyway
                      Would love to see more shots if you have any, especially the hotels.

Comment

yeah im going to see if my parents have anymore laying around they skyway was always one of my favorites
                        ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Comment

You have a shot from the Gummy Bears ride....You ROCK!!!
                          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I really enjoyed those, thanks!

Comment

It was nice to see Pooh wearing the clothing that he was wearing when I met him in 1999 at Disneyland. Everytime I see photos of him, he either has the pot on top of his head or wears his current clothing. It is good to know I am not crazy!

I read about that Gummy Bear ride in Yesteryear if anyone is interested in looking it up.
                              WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
                              DLR: 1999, 2009
                              DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
                              http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X