X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going on Friday!!

hey ya'll,
    well, I'm goin to DL on friday with some friends... is anyone else going that day.. we can meet up I haven't seen you guys in a while.

Re: I'm going on Friday!!

I'll be there for the first time this Friday.:yea:
    Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Anyone know or have an idea of how crowded it is going to be on Friday? I know it's a holiday and all... But it's still a weekday and I'm thinking that everybody will think: "Oh, it's a holiday, let's rest and prepare today and go to Disneyland tomorrow." Unless that's what everybody else is thinking :P

Comment

Ok, I am so happy you are going and hope you have a wonderful time!!!
        Please, do not forget to take pictures my favorites .. tot, and screaming at dusk! and tot at night. Love it love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiiDesu
          Anyone know or have an idea of how crowded it is going to be on Friday? I know it's a holiday and all... But it's still a weekday and I'm thinking that everybody will think: "Oh, it's a holiday, let's rest and prepare today and go to Disneyland tomorrow." Unless that's what everybody else is thinking :P
          I'll be there and am expecting a pretty crowded three day weekend. There's a cheerleading competition this weekend. Supposedly, 22,000 people will be there for it. It will still be better than summer - I hope.

Comment

I'm not going but I wish I was!! have FUN!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X