Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Why No More RHCP for Screamin?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJY4xykGNPk&feature=related]YouTube - Rockin California Screamin Audio with (SOLO)[/ame]

I think that this Music should still be on the ride year round (if not at least during the Summer) I don't get why they took this away its way better than the cheap music that plays with the ride now.

Anyone but me wish they would bring this back????
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Why No More RHCP for Screamin?

Nope. Don't miss it one bit. In fact I thought Rockin' Screamin' was lame bro.

Comment

It was kind of a failure and doesn't fit in with the theme they're going for on the Pier.

Comment

You know it's funny, I also really felt that this song fit the ride very well and for a while I really wished that they had kept it. Disney is trying to go with a more vintage feel and style for Paradise Pier and Around the World by the RHCP wouldn't fit.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

When was this rockin' screamin' overlay?

Comment

Originally posted by Incrediboy View Post
            When was this rockin' screamin' overlay?
            2007 I believe. It was part of a promotion called "Rockin' Both Parks" and a "rockin'" layover for Space Mountain was created as well.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
              2007 I believe. It was part of a promotion called "Rockin' Both Parks" and a "rockin'" layover for Space Mountain was created as well.
              Wow I must have totally missed that. I've heard of the space mtn overlay, but never thought of it as a promotion...Huh, must've been cloaked under the Years of 2 Million Dreams.

Cool music though, sounded fun. But most likely not comin' back. In fact, there will probabaly be no guitar in the ride soundtrack at all when Screamin gets redesigned.

Comment

no. the music for screamin' is pretty good as it is. It matches the ride particularly well.
                Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

I would just love that scream at launch, everything else could go though.
                  I was one of those who didn't like the new music for either ride.
                  BUT, when the theme was introduced for Grad Nite in '06 and they used "Let It Out" by Hoobastank, it was AWESOME. I didn't think such a contemporary song would fit such a classic ride.

Comment

Rockin' was lame... Sorry.

Comment

I really love the current music.

Comment

i feel you, tho i like the current music, i did like screamin's song. i HATED space mountains overlay.. HORRIBLE.

Comment

I love the soundtrack that was made for the ride. I didn't like Rockin CS or SM at all.
                          The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
                          fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
                          JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

How is the current music "cheesy"? It's fun, whimsical and fits the boardwalk theme well.
                            "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Although this is not California Screamin', but more Space Mountain, I've always enjoyed the Dick Dale music. Any reason for him not to do some more original music score for CS?
                              I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X