I know I know this question might've been asked before but..

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cositaluvsmickey
    Only the Lonely
    • Feb 2009

[Question] I know I know this question might've been asked before but..

I know that on saturdays it has been not that "packed" due to some AP'rs being blocked out..but...a co-worker of mine has asked me if THIS coming saturday will be really heavy due to the holiday..I said "Most likely" but..with some AP'rs being blocked is there a chance that it might not be that bad? I only asked because I've never gone to the parks on the 4th of july and I want to make sure I gave my co-worker a good reason to stay away from the parks this week..plus she has family from India and it's like a dozen people that she will be going with and I want her to have a good time at the park with that many people
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Datameister
    =)
    • Aug 2005

Re: I know I know this question might've been asked before but..

I've never been to the resort on the 4th of July either...but yes, it's going to be crazy.

Comment

• cositaluvsmickey
      Only the Lonely
      • Feb 2009

What about Monday? will it still be crazy..or will it at least die down "a little bit"?
      "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

• brand42
        we jumped out a window
        • Jun 2008

My family and I used to go on 7/4 every year.

I don't think it will be as crowded as the Thanksgiving or Christmas season but then again, it is summer vacation.

Personally I don't think there will be much of a difference between Sat., Sun or Monday (banks as well as my workplace are observing 7/5 as a holiday just for your information). So if their family is only here for a limited time, they may as well go.

Comment

• bayouguy
          Bayou Native
          • Jul 2006

I hope it'll be not crazy. Three of the passports will be blocked out and Monday is a getaway day for travelers. And that's a couple of reasons I'll be there, hopefully.
          I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

• cositaluvsmickey
            Only the Lonely
            • Feb 2009

thanks guys...I'll pass the 411 on my co-worker..

[

Comment

• sleepyjeff
              Spree Candy
              • Jan 2005

You know how sometimes the most popular girls have a hard time getting a date for the prom.....because everyone just assumes they must already have one?

Disneyland on July 4th can be that way too sometimes......I remember going in 1993, and it was really busy on the 3rd and it was really busy on the 5th, but on the actual 4th it was practically a ghost town.......of course, that was a long time ago, so don't actually count on it being anything less than crazy......but don't avoid it either, you just may be pleasantly surprised
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

• sunnygirl
                rainy day girl
                • Apr 2005

We went last year on the 4th and it wasn't bad at all. I agree with Sleepyjeff, sometimes people stay away in droves because they figure it'll be packed and don't wanna hassle with it.

We're definitely going on the 4th, and we're not showing up until about 8:00.
                Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

• CMHusband
                  Nerd
                  • Aug 2009

Predicting extremely crowded conditions throughout the weekend.
                  Last edited by CMHusband; 07-02-2010, 04:45 PM.
                  Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                  Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X