This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Attractions from one park to another

What attraction from Walt Disney World would you like to see built in Disneyland?

What attraction from Disneyland would you like to see built in Walt Disney World?

And what attractions should be thrown out altogether? If any?

Re: Attractions from one park to another

Ellen's Universe of Energy in DCA only for the absurdity.

Comment

Disney Philharmagic and Rock 'n Roller Coaster
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I would love to see Storybookland in WDW. Also, Indy would be very nice in DHS. Indiana Jones Adventure.
        -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

i'd love for an Expedition Everest and a Mission:Space over here
          -plagued

Comment

None

Comment

If there is any attraction that should be brought over here from Disney World, it is definantely Mickey's Philharmagic for Fantasyland, and if Disney had room, they probably would have Rock n Roller Coaster at DCA for HPB. Pretty much what JarrodDDragon said. It would make both parks a little stronger and fuller.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

i want. to keep everything we have, except for, trade the hall of presidents for mr.lincon, and.. give them our pooh. replace it with mission space :LOL:

Comment

I want a reason to go visit WDW. The more Disneyland brings here from WDW and the more WDW bring there from Disneyland. The less I want to go visit WDW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                    I want a reason to go visit WDW. The more Disneyland brings here from WDW and the more WDW bring there from Disneyland. The less I want to go visit WDW.
                    Nicely said, i'd also agree clones are getting rather boring, and seems like disney is shruging at us and saying "Well i cant think of anything else better for here"

Comment

While I'm pro-original attractions ... but just for the sake of conversation:

* Horizons
                      * original Journey Into Imagination
                      * World of Motion
                      * The Maelstrom - expanded version

Number one though: TTA/Peoplemover!
                      MY SIGNATURE:
                      Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                        Nicely said, i'd also agree clones are getting rather boring, and seems like disney is shruging at us and saying "Well i cant think of anything else better for here"

there isn't enough reason to go to WDW then DL and DL over WDW.. because they are all the same attractions for better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cha View Post
                          What attraction from Walt Disney World would you like to see built in Disneyland?

What attraction from Disneyland would you like to see built in Walt Disney World?

And what attractions should be thrown out altogether? If any?
                          WDW to DL: Carousel of Progress and the TTA (PeopleMover)

DL to WDW: Submarines and Indy

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                            Disney Philharmagic and Rock 'n Roller Coaster
                            Yep. Both in Hollywoodland

Maybe Mission Space and TTA to Tomorrowland

Indy should be a park standard

Comment

Rock N' roller coaster was originally gonna be in HPB, but was shelved in favor of tower of terror. Then it was planned to be on the timon lot, and we all know what happened with that. rock n' roller coaster just isn't destined to be in DCA

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X