This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR Overnight?

ok i have the behind the scenes disney books which talk about the murders and odd things in the park, but it doesnt say anywhere about someone staying in the park overnight... you know what I mean? like sneaking in somewhere and spending the night there (i know security would catch them..) but just curious, if not this someone locked in the park after closing..thanks

Re: DLR Overnight?

I dont know but wouldnt it be fun to try someday? Just to say that you did it!?

Comment

Yea it would be a blast to do up until the point you got arrested but hey we shoyld try it Bowlingmickey it will be a blast!!!!!!! OK it will happen u me and the fionce will be undercover and will be the first to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :ap: !!Disney-aholic!! :ap:

http://www.myspace.com/chevelle189

Comment

Yeah will stay on Tom Sawyers island!!! we can see Fantasmic from that view wouldnt that be GREAT!!!

Comment

^ I'm in! Hah! Hide in the top of the tree's, camaflouged!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Apparently a kid stayed in the teepees behind Tom Sawyers Island for a couple of days. Security only noticed him when they saw food scraps by the teepees.
            Rebel Justin
            Back & Reporting for Duty!

My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
            Tomorrowland Stores

Comment

Nooooooo some 1 beat us gang . Oh well the plans are still on we can be the first group to stay the night. Good idea for the treetops ill keep that in mind!!!! -lol-

Comment

I knew someone who slept overnight in a stockroom over the bengal bbq once. they heard rats.

Comment

Ok gang new info we need to bring something todefend ourselves from the giant rats -lol-. Or we are doomed-lol- Sorry that was a random tangent but it happens sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

All of the Disneyland stray cats will protect us. Has anyone seen any of them? Sometimes on the Mark Twain you can get a glimpse of them. Neat isn't it?

Comment

There are mice all over the resort, especially at night, so watch out. ALSO OPOSSUMS.
                      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Hey, y'all. Don't do it. You'll get arrested or, even worse, banned from the park.

Signed,
                        Grandpa Cricket

Comment

You are creeping me out, with all the talk about rats and mice.

It would make a cute movie, though.

It would have to have a good plot behind it, however.

Perhaps some teenagers go to Disneyland for the day. One of them had borrowed something of value, for the day and worn it to the park. Perhaps a jacket, or piece of jewelry. Then they lost it, or left it, somewhere in the park. They know where it is, and have to retrieve it. Don't want to just admit it, because then the original owner would find out.

Well something along those lines. Could make a cute Made for TV movie.

Sounds like something for Even Stevens or Lizzie or Raven.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

People have died trying to sneak into the park after hours!

Mind your Grandpa Cricket and find something more constructive to do!!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I know of two stories of people staying in the park after hours. Both were from like, the 70's, I think. One was a CM who'd been sleeping on property for weeks before he got caught (and fired, of course), and another of a guest who did it. However, I don't want to encourage such things, so I'm not going to say how or where - but you wouldn't believe the lengths some folks'll go.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X