This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Any Ideas for World of Color?

If you were an imagineer/show programmer, how would you fix/change World of Color to make it better?

(In my opinion, World of Color is great, but it could be better.)

*Post your ideas on this thread.*

" I fight for the users"

Re: Any Ideas for World of Color?

(Re)Move the Zypher and Jumpin Jellyfish and extend the viewing area along that end of the water.

Comment

and...add a more dynamics, 360 viewing experience allowing more guests to view and make the mist screens more clear.

Comment

Change the selection of characters, like Pooh in a "Rain Rain, came, Down Down" Segment.

Timekeeper
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I would add a story line that has to do with the villian type scenes to sort of segway to a finale that really has some movement. It doesn't matter i like the layout the way it is, but if people really wanted some type of story line or motivational message i would do that with a final water extravaganza, but they sort of have that ahha
          Welcome to the Shelby Gallery!
          Created By Shelby
          Please keep your people movers, pirates, ghosts/gouls, toy stories, elephants, astro orbitors/ers, Star Tours', spaceships, cattipilars, princesses, princes, tea cups, mad hatters, mouses, dogs, cats, small people, small worlds, bobsleds, toys, whales, Toads and Mr. Toads, Rabbits, Castles (if it somehow fits in your carry-on), mark twain steamboats, queens, subjects, bears, pooh bears, donkeys, soldiers, goats, please keep your TNT to a minimum, tigerrs, tigers, Indiana Jones', leading ladies, Skippers (funny or not), jungle cruise boats, elephants, Trading Indies, Traders in general, Gorillas, Monkeys, chimps, british people who talk funny, and please watch your children.
          Oh! I almost forgot! Please watch your children, you may get wet during your viewing of the gallery.
          If i forgot any vehicles write them on my Profile Wall, ahah!

Comment

Bring back the "So Close" ,"A Whole New World", and Hercules versions that were cut from the show. Of course add Alice, too
            -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Valve View Post
              Bring back the "So Close" ,"A Whole New World", and Hercules versions that were cut from the show. Of course add Alice, too
              -Alex
              So close got cut? and Whole New World? They were in it when it premiered.
              Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
              July 13th-18th
              November 19th-25th

Comment

^ No, what I meant, is that they were different versions from those that premiered with the show. The other audio pieces were made specifically for the show, but were replaced for the movie soundtracks.
                -Alex

Comment

• Less focus on 90's and 00's characters, more of a focus on representing characters from all-over. I don't really have a huge issue with incorporating the modern "golden age" of Disney, but leaving the older stuff completely out in the cold is a missed opportunity, in my book.
                  • Removing the kind of blatant self-promotion of the Little Mermaid ride and Aladdin musical - along with Finding Nemo, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are the only two films that get 2 sequences rather than just one.
                  • Removing Dr. Facilier's 5 second cameo - doesn't really serve a purpose and every time I see it it just screams "Hey look, a recent Disney movie! Buy the DVD today!"

Don't get me wrong - I adore World of Color. I just wish that we would have gotten to see Davison's World of Color, before Iger got his hands on it.
                  *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
                  *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
                  *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Concerning Facilier though, Davison's version had a whole segment for him

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Valve View Post
                      ^ No, what I meant, is that they were different versions from those that premiered with the show. The other audio pieces were made specifically for the show, but were replaced for the movie soundtracks.
                      -Alex
                      I was truly disappointed when the audio orchestrated specifically for the show ( a whole new world, SO close) was cut.

Comment

More Cowbell
                        Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

Comment

I would make the scenes flow more smoothly together... as it its, it felt a lot like just random clips that didnt have any smooth transition to the next... I LOVE that they used some of the classic Disney, like the beginning of the theme song, and the old windmill
                          ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceDog76 View Post
                            More Cowbell

that too:lol:
                            ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceDog76 View Post
                              More Cowbell
                              I love this!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X