Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How to see the 3rd World of Color Show?

I have a family friend visiting, and she would like to see World of Color. The first thing I attempted was a dining package, but they are all fully booked.

I know that DCA's hours will be extended to 11 pm, and that the 3rd World of Color show will commence at 11:15 pm. My question is...do we pick up any fastpasses for this? Do we just "show up"? If so, do you guys have any recommendations as to how to go about this?

I know I could stand in line tomorrow for a fastpass in the morning, but considering that that will take 1.5-2 hours out of the day (definitely not something my family and visiting friend want to do), I would rather try a different approach.

Please help! Thanks!
    Last edited by pineapplewhipaddict; 07-15-2010, 10:42 AM.

Re: How to see the 3rd World of Color Show?

get fastpasses at around 4:00, there should be no line, at least there wasn't for me.

Comment

Yeah, the third showings each day are no different than the first two (as of last week). You'll need to grab a fastpass in the morning and you'll queue up outside the viewing area about an hour or so beforehand. And honestly, the line never reaches much more than like 30-45 minutes. Even less for the third show, the FP machines are usually a walk-up by around 2:00 or 3:00.

Comment

You couldn't get the picnic meal either?

Comment

9PM show books out around 10:45AM.

10:15PM show books out around 12:30PM

11:15PM show books out around 5PM.

So if you want to get the 11:15PM show, show up anytime after 1PM-ish. Get there earlier to get Blue section, then later on for Yellow, then Red.

Comment

Thanks so much guys!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X