Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Aladdin On Friday, March 4th...WHY?

I noticed on the official Disney web site that Aladdin has no hours listed for Friday, March 4th. Does anyone know why no performances are being shown on that day? :confused: I have family visiting from NJ and wanted to take them to see the show. Thanks for any input!

Patrick
    Love Is An Open Door
    :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

I know it sucks but with Disneyland closed they canceled the Aladdin (and several other shows if memory servers)... to do special presentations for the press in Hollywood Backlot. The resort is expecting the May 4th press event to be HUGE and they want to make sure there is MORE than enough to do for all of the media and celebraties.

Comment

The questions was about March 4th, not May 4th. I'm curious also.
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
        The questions was about March 4th, not May 4th. I'm curious also.
        I am a retard... my bad...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenEars
          I noticed on the official Disney web site that Aladdin has no hours listed for Friday, March 4th. Does anyone know why no performances are being shown on that day? :confused: I have family visiting from NJ and wanted to take them to see the show. Thanks for any input!

Patrick
          Ok heres the scoop. Matt Ouimet is doing a mini-press event about the State of the Resort. It will be taped live in the Hyperion from what I can tell. I will try to dig up more info.

Comment

so many questions

Originally posted by innonut99
            Ok heres the scoop. Matt Ouimet is doing a mini-press event about the State of the Resort. It will be taped live in the Hyperion from what I can tell. I will try to dig up more info.
            Who will get to see this "tape" will the speech be available on line, what press will be there?
            "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

It's going to be broadcast live on Cast TV, which is a special station produced on Channel 6 that can only be viewed inside the Resort in cast member areas. I'm not sure if the State of the Resort Address will be broadcast anywhere else.

Comment

I'm a wdw cast member and thru the portal have been able to view Cast Tv from my desktop. It's cool.
                Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
                Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention that too. DLR Cast Members can also watch it on the portal (cast member website) at home too.

Comment

Hmmmm ... how would one get access to the portal?????????
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

^By becoming a cast member, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                        Hmmmm ... how would one get access to the portal?????????
                        Only CMs can log on from home. I did see that ABC will be there tomorrow so... Maybe they will do something on the news about it. But it looks like a localize publicity stunt...

Comment

It was closed today (Thurs) and the CM told me it was closed because of a special event which was the Cheerleading compatition type deal.

Comment

Originally posted by dlrfanatic
                            ^By becoming a cast member, of course.
                            I'm still working on that one!
                            Originally posted by drunkmom
                            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X