Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from Disneyland 1984 trip. Donald's Bday Parade!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Pictures from Disneyland 1984 trip. Donald's Bday Parade!!

Here is some trips from a family trip when I was about 2 years old. Just stumbled upon these after moving. Most are picture from a parade celebrating Donald Duck's 50th birthday. A couple others show a picture of my mom and I on Dumbo, me on the carousel, and a couple characters. Enjoy!

Two Guys, One Mouse podcast. first adult-oriented podcast. every Friday at Midnight.

Re: Pictures from Disneyland 1984 trip. Donald's Bday Parade!!

nice pics
    I especially like the one of Hewey Dewy and Lewi(please excuse my bad spelling there)

Comment

Neat-o! I don't see Donald get nearly enough love these days, so this is something special. Thanks for these.

Comment

nice! now excuse me im gonna go look at all my old photo albums of growing up with all the pics at dland in the 80's haha

Comment

cool pics! the 1934 1984 almost makes it seem like he died... lol

Comment

I like the pictures of that area pre-Light Magic. It looks like there were more trees and planters.

Comment

I love seeing old Disney park pictures. It is odd how Winnie the pooh has a honey pot on his head while in costume; it's not like he has ever done that in the stories... That I know about t anyways.
              I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

Nice pix...............love to see pix of the old days!

Comment

Originally posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
                  cool pics! the 1934 1984 almost makes it seem like he died... lol
                  long time ago i had a dream where he did

Comment

Awesome n thank you!
                    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

great photos!!
                      ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

:ap: Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings :ap:

Comment

I enjoyed your photos. Thanks for taking the time to share them.
                        WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
                        DLR: 1999, 2009
                        DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
                        http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

I remember the tv special when I was a little girl. I remember taping it and watching it over and over again. Thanks for sharing us the parade of it. I think I love the picture with the nephews the best. They are so cute.
                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Great pictures!! You were a cutie, lol... I love to see pics of the "old days"!!

Comment

Awesome! I love the Huey, Dewey and Louie band too... take that, Jonas Bros! XD

It's funny how simple the floats are compared to some of the more recent ones.

Comment

Awesome...thanks for sharing..I remember that parade fondly...I was lucky enough to see it in person...I love that birthday song..

"Happy Happy...Happy Birthday...Happy Happy Birthday to you"
                                "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

So Donald, Daisy and Scrooge are on the same float. Who is the fourth duck?

Comment

Originally posted by stamphead View Post
                                    So Donald, Daisy and Scrooge are on the same float. Who is the fourth duck?
                                    i think the 4th duck is webby. Although im not too sure.

thanks for the awesome feedback on the pictures. I have been wanting to share these for a long time but had a hard time locating them.

Two Guys, One Mouse podcast. first adult-oriented podcast. every Friday at Midnight.

Comment

Great photos, thanks for sharing! It sure seemed nice when they would do parades like this for special events. We hardly see those now-a-days!
                                      All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Comment

I love Hewey, Dewey and Louie!!!! they need to be out in the parks more.

I don't think that is Webbie I think that is grammie duck or something, WEbbie was created for ducktales.
                                        sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X