Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from Disneyland 1984 trip. Donald's Bday Parade!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures from Disneyland 1984 trip. Donald's Bday Parade!!

Those are great! Thanks for sharing. Small World Mall looked so nice then
    Looks like that was a shorter parade (cavalcade) and had some serious dancing in it...waaay before lawyers got a hold and said no more high kicks...
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by Vamped View Post
      Nice pix...............love to see pix of the old days!
      When the 1980's are considered "the old days", it makes me feel REALLY old! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by stamphead View Post
        So Donald, Daisy and Scrooge are on the same float. Who is the fourth duck?
        That's "Grandma Duck" from the comics. I think this is the only time I've ever seen a costumed version of her.

Here's what she looks like though so you can compare.
        Meow

Comment

Nice Memories..I can see my favorite ride in your dumbo picture..The Skyway!!Thanks!!
          :crybye:long live the 1st vonroll type 101.the disneyland skyway.rest in peace old friend.love ya skyway! bring back the skyway!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/disneylandskyway/ My Facebook Skyway group http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=115004863923

Comment

Great pictures! It's cool to get a blast from the past of sorts :P Poor Donald doesn't get nearly as much love these days...
            You can fly, you can fly, you can fly!

"To live would be an awfully big adventure."

Comment

thanks for sharing. some great photos

1. Disneyland 1997;
              2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

Comment

I just love photos like these. Thank you so much for sharing.
                Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Its cool to see so many differnt characters... I would love to see characters from the Jungle Book and Robin Hood

Comment

It's funny how timeless Disneyland was well into the 80's. Those pics look like they could have been taken in any decade. It wasn't till the 90's things started feeling "off" on a way.

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                      That's "Grandma Duck" from the comics. I think this is the only time I've ever seen a costumed version of her.

Here's what she looks like though so you can compare.
                      Thanks for identifying the mysterious other duck; wasn't familiar with her. Though it seems that, keeping with duck customs, Grandma Duck prefers to go pants-less. However, with her old-timey blouse and spats, somehow it just seems... wrong.

Comment

Great pics! You rarely see the nephews and I've never seen a pic of Grandma Duck before. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great photo of Donald's family riding a float! I've never seen Granny Duck before...very cool!

I need to dig through the cedar chest for my old Disney photos from Walt Disney World in the '70s!!

Thanks for sharing!

sigpic
                          May you be surrounded by your pals this holiday season!

Comment

Great photos I even knowset that Happy is in his right color outfit. If you look at Happy today he is in a green outfit and not his brown like he is in that photo there. And it's neet to see Clara Cluck and Robin Hood there as well. I think Tigger,Goofy and Pluto are the only ones that hasn't change send 84.

Comment

These are so great! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X