This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Woc running after sept 6th....

Just checked Disneyland.com and everyday after sept 6th now has showings listed for woc yay!!!!!!!!

(sorry if someone has already posted this)
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Re: Woc running after sept 6th....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMk5GWvlks]YouTube - Scrubs Elliot's New 'I Told You So' Dance[/ame]

Comment

Glad it's confirmed, but this isn't a surprise. I would have been shocked if they actually thought they could start reeling it in after summer. Not this show, folks.

Comment

Still shows DCA closing at 6pm though

Park Hours & Calendar | Disneyland Resort

So .. do they plan to keep those with WoC showpasses in the park for 2 hours with nothing to do .. till the show starts?
        MY SIGNATURE:
        Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Great. Now I have the hugest urge to watch Scrubs all night.
          MEOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
            Still shows DCA closing at 6pm though

Park Hours & Calendar | Disneyland Resort

So .. do they plan to keep those with WoC showpasses in the park for 2 hours with nothing to do .. till the show starts?
            My September calendar shows DCA closing at 11 PM.

Oops... never mind... thats just the first week of September...

I'm thinking they just haven't updated the times on the calendar yet maybe.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

off season hours DL:10 DCA:8

Comment

OMGOMGOMG!!!!111@@@!!!
                DL and DCA won't be open after September 23!!!! Everybody panic!!! Use lots of exclamation points!!!!!!

Comment

If WOC is showing every night through September 22nd and the trend continues, then this may be an issue for my brother's wedding on September 30th inside DCA. Oh well... we shall see what the wedding planner says tomorrow. Maybe they'll compromise and give us preferred viewing? Ha! Doubt it.

Comment

When do you think theyll anounce the next weekend? (the 24th and 25th of Sept)
                    Because thats when Im going. And my girlfriend and I are drooling to see world of color. Weve had enough of the you tube clips. We need to experience this thing for realsies.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                      OMGOMGOMG!!!!111@@@!!!
                      DL and DCA won't be open after September 23!!!! Everybody panic!!! Use lots of exclamation points!!!!!!
                      :lmao:
                      "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Met with the wedding planner yesterday. It turns out that the World of Color is scheduled to run on my brother's wedding date (9/30/10) so, now they might move the pre-reception from the Golden Vine Winery to Stage 17. Also got confirmation that Glow Fest will be gone by Labor Day, but will be replaced by something else. Anyone have any idea what that might be?

Comment

Well I don't think there was any doubt that is would not run on September 30th, that is a Friday after all. And that is also the night I plan on seeing it for the first time

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
                          We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                          Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Actually, it's a Thursday night. Disney weddings would not book an in park reception on the weekends.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X