This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wondering about the weather at Disneyland

My family and I (10 of us total) will be there for 5 days next week. Now when we planned this trip for August I thought it would be super hot so I shopped all the Old Navy sales this summer and have a suitcase full of new shorts and tank tops The Weather Channel forcast for Anaheim shows mid to upper 70's and partly cloudy down to low 60's at night. I feel like I need to bring jeans and long sleeve shirts! Has it really been that cool? I figured 80's to low 90's for August.

Re: Wondering about the weather at Disneyland

We haven't had a summer yet. it has been overcast and drizzly some mornings and cold. I'm hoping for some warm weather but I don't think so maybe in winter.

Comment

hmm this is good to know as i'll be down there the 9-22nd of aug

Comment

When I went to DL on Tuesday night many people were actually wearing light jackets. It was pretty chilly.

I looked up the 15 day forecast for Anaheim and it's supposed to be about the same. The days won't get any warmer than the upper 70s to mid 80s. The nights will be in the low 60s -- cool enough for a
        light jacket.

Also if you are planning on going to the beach during your vacation it is very likely that the beaches will be cool and overcast for much of the day.

Enjoy your vacation and this cooler than usual summer.

Comment

“Whether the weather be fair or Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold or Whether the weather be hot, We’ll weather the weather, Whatever the whether, Whether we like it or not”

~Unknown

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Kind of funny that here in Canada we are averaging 10C (~15F) hotter than Anaheim daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Tink1969 View Post
              My family and I (10 of us total) will be there for 5 days next week. Now when we planned this trip for August I thought it would be super hot so I shopped all the Old Navy sales this summer and have a suitcase full of new shorts and tank tops The Weather Channel forcast for Anaheim shows mid to upper 70's and partly cloudy down to low 60's at night. I feel like I need to bring jeans and long sleeve shirts! Has it really been that cool? I figured 80's to low 90's for August.
              Meh. Bring one set of "chilly" clothes for night-time. Or one layer's worth. It is nearly ALWAYS 10-20 cooler at night, as the dry air does not retain heat. No need to buy a whole set of cool clothes. Upper 70's is perfect, and when you're in the sun, it "feels" hotter on you. All those other 98-degree-warm bodies make it a little warmer as well.

Weather Channel doesn't really know what the weather will be like that far in advance. It's an educated guess, maybe +/- 2 degrees per day ahead. (meaning, three days ahead it's +/- 6 degrees.

Comment

I might be visiting August 22-28.Something tells me it just might decide to warm up at that time.

Comment

The body heat of the rush of AP'ers flocking to the park after their lengthy black outs should keep you toasty warm.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X