This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Need help identifying a character

Hello! I've recently been going through some old pictures of family trips at Disneyland and I discovered one that had two characters I didn't recognize. If anyone can help me out with names it would be great.
    The picture was taken in the summer of '95.
    Here's a link to a picture of one of the characters:
    http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...haracter-1.jpg

The other character is similar to her, but is a boy. According to what my mom can remember they're mother and son.
    "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy."

Re: Need help identifying a character

That's Rebecca from Tail Spin. Not sure about the male character since I didn't see the picture.

Comment

That's Rebecca Cunningham, a character from the 90s cartoon Talespin. The boy she is most likely with is Kit Cloudkicker, but he is not really her son. He's an orphan and I guess the whole Talespin gang kind of took care of him. Rebecca did have a little daughter named Molly though.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Comment

Wow, I remember watching Tale Spin all the time. Great show! Thanks for posting this, brings back memories!

Comment

Already answered. Great show. Didn't Disneyland do a Duckburg thing back behind the walkway to iasw about that same time?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Are we sure it's not Gadget Hackwrench?

Comment

Tailspin - THAT brings back some memories.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerDiz View Post
                  Are we sure it's not Gadget Hackwrench?

That is DEFINITELY not Gadget. She was a chipmunk, Rebecca's a bear.

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                    Already answered. Great show. Didn't Disneyland do a Duckburg thing back behind the walkway to iasw about that same time?
                    Yup, Disney Afternoon Avenue. :thumbup:

Comment

I'm only 26 but I just felt really old and rolled my eyes at the fact that some don't know where she's from. I was expecting the pic to be super vintage or something... not from '95. Lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peace_N_Love View Post
                        I'm only 26 but I just felt really old and rolled my eyes at the fact that some don't know where she's from. I was expecting the pic to be super vintage or something... not from '95. Lol.
                        hahah yea same here im 24 and i was like man that seems like a long time ago for me

Comment

Gadget
                          "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mugen80/

Comment

Man, they could really have some fun and bring out these older, less well known characters again. Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales... some of the best cartoons on TV at the time. Still better than anything out now.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Peace_N_Love View Post

Haha, sorry about that. :P I was only 3 when the picture was taken, so I don't remember the characters or the show very well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X